The fandom wiki and so forth are run by traggots and I'm fucking sick of it. If you want to gatekeep people like this...

The fandom wiki and so forth are run by traggots and I'm fucking sick of it. If you want to gatekeep people like this, do it manually. You can't keep em out of your community completely but you bet your tits you can keep them out of power.

I made an alternative wiki so that these fuckers won't be allowed to poison the shit we love. I'm taking it all back by force.

guiltygear.miraheze.org/wiki/Guilty_Gear_Wiki

I could use some help making this shit presentable, anons. And don't worry, I already fixed the Bridget article.

Currently, the wiki needs: those who know CSS, and a bunch of fucking images to be imported.

Attached: Gg2o_cs1_si.jpg (1280x1264, 340.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3BHgxqao_dg&ab_channel=GreenGaming
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop spamming your gay website

No, it's funny and makes clowns like you mad. Plus this is the only thread that I have personally created. I was here last night for maybe a couple hours in a small hand full of threads, said I wouldn't be back but saw how much it made you tranny creeps mald and deicded to go for a round two while I work on slowly dragging my feet through this swamp of missing images that I need to upload one by one.

Attached: Elphelt_EleBattle.png (512x422, 124.03K)

>l-look how mad you are!!!
>constantly keeps spamming his shitty wiki because he keeps seething about a pronoun
we have won chud, trannies run this show now.

Attached: 1648526999419.png (2110x2409, 595.7K)

Bait. Did the other anons actually spam the shit out of this when I clocked out? Based. All according to plan.

Attached: GGXrd_Theater_of_Pain.png (1549x956, 390.38K)

I think I'll go stream monster girl quest and take a further break for the day. I can already see that the amount of psychological damage I have done by... creating a wiki.. has left the trannies in a state of critically low morale to the point that they have lost nearly all energy for this.
From the looks of it they had been in full force so heavily because of my efforts that they expended their entire discord estrogen supply trying to suppress the masculine rage at me for denying them full control over the narrative.

Enjoy your evenings, gentlemen. And remember, no matter what is said by these traggots, we are winning. Every step we take is irrecoverable. The trannies cannot take steps, they can only shit in the hallway and claim it as their own, and freak the fuck out when we build stairs around them.

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (869x751, 559.36K)

BASED!

Amazing that all it takes is someone with too much free time to do exactly what these creeps tell you to do- "Don't like it, do it yourself!"- to make them shit their wound-goop diapers and lose their fucking minds because they never expect anyone to actually do it. And when someone DOES actually do it they freak the fuck out and go "NOOOOOO THIS IS A COOOOPPPPPEEEEE" even though it's exactly what these traggots told me to do for years.

They're really fucking mad because it shows how much more capable and willing we are. All they can ever do is corrupt, they are incapable of creation. They corrupt our communities, our fandoms, they try to corrupt our video games and anime, and they even corrupt their own brains and bodies. Nothing is sacred to them. So the answer is simple; Take fucking everything away from them and let that which they have polluted and stolen rot away. Starve them out of anything and everything, never to have control or power again.

Attached: EP6ShfvVUAACx2U.jpg (337x274, 24.72K)

You sure this won't turn out to be another general?
Had you talk about it on /vg/ btw

It's for a wiki. Does this kind of thing work in /vg/? I don't use this website much. I'm not afraid to admit that.

Based, but you realize the domain holders are gonna shut you down like how they did with ED right?

Who cares? I’m bisexual

Attached: Bridget kimo.png (557x692, 330.61K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3BHgxqao_dg&ab_channel=GreenGaming
>I wish... I could be like you.

Attached: 1527629804422.png (1700x1946, 1.45M)

lurk more, faggot

based

Attached: power.png (579x588, 357.12K)

>Lurk more on every board ever faggot

No.

No the fuck they won't. That's retarded, and you should feel bad for saying it.

unrelated, but I was there was more special dialogue in this game, I give NRS a lot of shit(rightfully), but the one thing they really nailed was having a ton of dialogue between everyone.

I mean you at least need some more person to help you out right?
It is possible for yourself to do it alone but more people would help as long as they have same thought as yours

Anons, I've actually been getting into guilty gear after this whole controversy. Currently Ky is my favorite char. What games should I play after the psx one? character

Chihiro really confused me, like how the fuck do you ever read that character as being trans while having any form of conscious thought.

Good. Fandom is a website owned by corporate wokes who only care about ad revenue and appealing to SJWs. The site is full of ads and they shut down the MGQ wiki.

It's fucking Guilty Gear, who gives a single fuck about the lore? If you want to lorefag something at least do it for somethingbthat isn't just stupid anime bullshit cliches.

Fair enough. I genuinely don't plan on making this an extended thing, I figured I'd sit and post about this one more time and that'd be it. I wanted to see the fruits of last nights propaganda posting is all, really.

THIS is what tipped me over the god damn edge. I'm not kidding, do you have any idea how fucking obsessed with that series I am? I was malding unironically for weeks.

Attached: Nigger.gif (380x304, 153.17K)

Bro, just let it go

lmao

Laugh all you want man but it actually fucking set me off lmao, I'm laughing too but SHIT I was so fucking pissed until they also made a miraheze copy. BEYOND infuriated, really, to me it was the destruction of a grand archive, it was like watching a paragon of monster-girl fiction go up in smoke. I'm such a faggot, I almost cried when I found the Miraheze out of pure relief.

Attached: smug_loli_alice.png (300x328, 53.92K)

I've only played strive and +R and some of the stuff I've heard about guilty gear's story sounds very interesting, how should I go about experiencing the story? I know mostly nothing about it, should I just play story mode in every GG game in chronological order?
PS: death to trannies, and death to jannies

Yeah, the game isn't a clusterfuck like the fate series can be for newfags. Chronological order works just fine for an average experience.

Thank you

>auto-sage
jannies mad

Keep up the good work user.
We're still with ya.

>noooooo my favorite femboy queerkin isn't a tranny!!

>Expecting a wiki known to be run by 4chab to supercede Japanese authorization of having pronouns respected in english