Would you buy?

Would you buy?

Attached: TTYD Switch port.png (704x1135, 1.78M)

No, because Nintendo will charge $70 for it.

Only if they decensor Vivian to be her true self as a tgirl with a massive ghost cock yes

If it was PM 1-3 as a bundle then maybe

No. I refuse to buy anything from nintendo until they stop treating customers like shit and start goving the slightest fuck about preservation. Until then, I'm going to keep pirating, counting up how much money I saved while nintenbros go bankrupt from expansion passes for games released 30 years ago that I can download in 5 minutes for free.

so how much have you saved so far?

No because Tanabe will do his best to fuck it up on purpose to make his shitty trilogy look better by comparison.

Over £400 including buying old consoles I don't own and 2nd hand discs/ cartridges which I can emulate instead.

No, why would I pay $60 for a rom?

since you're counting, can't you come up with excel sheet or something more accurate than "Over £400"?

Was my first thought too. I decided to stop buying anything from Nintendo ever again after they revealed that the N64 emulation would be an upgrade to the existing subscription for more than twice the price. Fucking insane. Now I'm playing BOTW on my computer with 60 FPS instead of like 18.

Only if it comes bundled with the new campaign (like SSS and BiS) Paper Luigi and The Marvelous Compass.

nope
I have a hacked wii

ALSO, after re-registering to the arena after that Chapter is done, a final Glitz Pitz battle against a surprise Prince Mush, who despite his appearance, is way thougher than Rawk Hawk.

No. Remake the better game, 64. Make it look like TOK, get rid of the goofy void levels and give it TOKs zelda like overworld look and make the battles the perspective of sticker star since it was the only good thing about that game

>everyone boycotting Nintendo in this thread like it matters when the switch is the most popular thing they have ever created.

Its pointless and I called this shit years ago, they can basically be as lazy as possible and get away with it.

Attached: 1658778633330781.jpg (826x871, 124.67K)

Ewwwww

Honestly, even if I don't trust Nintendo these days, I might do it just to give Tanabe the middle finger.

They’re just not wasting money

You guys failed to gatekeep properly. Now there's an entire generation of zoomers born after 9/11 that think Sticker Star, Color Splash and The Origami King are good games.

Attached: 1655810742053.jpg (720x687, 170.54K)

>Gatekeeping MARIO
You are out of your mind.

ill buy when they add the white outline to all the characters

Attached: 1656397569247.jpg (765x619, 59.13K)

Shit taste.