Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Attached: delirious.png (142x141, 4.57K)

haha cum

Chew. Slowly.

Attached: 1483506165548.png (1924x2160, 2.7M)

dunno what all the fuss is about, he's a very easy boss.

Attached: 1658630058939.webm (700x370, 2.03M)

I like this boss fight. None of the other routes are as much fun because the final bosses are such pushovers.

Kek

H-HE'S FAST

Attached: 1639253003170.webm (988x500, 2.96M)

>gets Gnawed Leaf
>gets Potato Peeler
Nothing personnel

Antibirth/Repentance is what Rebirth's DLC should have been all along, a true equivalent to Wrath to Lamb in size and scope. Too bad the DLCs stacking onto each other means you have to buy Afterbirth anyway.

AB and AB+ were developed by monkeys but repentance is no better, also garbage. the game was in early alpha for nearly half a year until kilburn got off his no-fun-allowed lazy hack ass and realized november isn't june. fuck him, fuck his "more frequent patches in 2022 i promise" and fuck his nerfing every fun item in the game. i unironically expect delirium to become EVEN WORSE, if the fucking patch will release at all seeing as he's spending all his time fucking around in minecraft these days.
base rebirth is unironically the best version of rebirth.

>WAHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM STUPID
99% of shitty items are actually good now

>realize you're playing ???

Attached: 1632387695181.png (1024x576, 354.57K)

>bro you don't get it mom's razor can actually block projectiles now and the d12 can reroll solid blocks, who cares if brimstone and godhead hit like wet noodles
shut the FUCK up

best boss in the game

How dependent are you Anons on getting good items at the start? If you reach Mom without getting good items, do you just restart?

i always see a run through to the end. what's the point of playing a game where every run is randomly generated if you can't take bad rolls?

i don't restart.
ever.

Attached: 1649741631738.png (211x119, 25.3K)

If I reach one annoying room or the end of basement 2 without at least some damage, I restart.
I can take dodging autistic enemies with tons of iframes and dashes. I will not abide by being forced to spend like two minutes clearing out eight gapers, four horfs, and two fatties to clear one room. There's difficulty and then there's soul-ablating boredom.

I hate the mentality of restarting until you get a treasure room at your spawn, but I'm guilty of doing it too. Not getting an HP up, damage up or tears up as the first boss room item is also restart fodder.

I got the shittiest eden run ever and beat the lamb with it
was able to do mega satan and delirium but decided not to because it was already an hour into the run (no R keys! just low damage!)