Thoughts on Leffen's new arcade stick?

Thoughts on Leffen's new arcade stick?

Attached: FZM4wfeVsAAs80h.jpg (2048x1536, 421.58K)

no idea who that is but it seems like a well put together video game controlling box.

Please kill me.

Gay

you might as well just go full hitbox at this point.

Going by the finish on that ball, I get the feeling the parts are probably pretty crap.

wasn't Leffen a piece of shit

This arcade stick looks eternal ass

What do even half of those keys do besides lose to mudslimes and trannies?

Attached: 1642305375992.jpg (800x599, 186.38K)

Seems like something only a homosexual would use.

>Tranny gears
Ewww

adding hitbox style directional buttons only adds another 4 more, my guess is the rest are for smash

Attached: 1629148248574.png (3840x1000, 1.65M)

crossup makes no sense to me. when would you ever want to use directional inputs on the same side your action inputs are on?

Attached: 1643246360701.jpg (795x692, 75.42K)

That's just a standard Sanwa JLF, I can tell by the dustcover

cheatbox users are waiting for another walking sonicboom glitch

you move your left hand off the stick and claw the hitbox buttons over your right hand, jump is in a weird place that you'll have to get muscle memory for or use your right thumb which i think most hitbox users can jump with either thumb anyway

maybe a dumb question but why not put the directional buttons on the left side where there's more room and it's presumably way more intuitive/ergonomic?

the crossup only exists for people too used to stick to switch but that want to take advantage of hitbox input shortcuts like holding back and plinking F+P for the shortest possible sonic boom charge drop. There's no mechanical advantage compared to a regular hitbox and most of the actually useful stuff relies on the game having an absurdly lenient input reader and retarded SOCD like SFV anyway.

You can coordinate movements + attacks together easier.
Typically I think this is used for stuff like just frames in tekken electric wind god fist, where the input is f,d,df+2 on the same frame, where on crossup you would do f,d with left hand and hit forward and 2 ln your right at the same time.
You can also split repeating inputs between hands, so for example also in tekken you can do an instant running move by tapping forward 3 times in a row + a button, so you could tap forward twice on stick then and forward + button on right hand. You could also hold forward on stick, tap back on right hand which cancels out and makes a neutral input, which presumably you can get repeated inputs faster using a button than stick.
Theres also all the hitbox socd stuff you can do etc.

What the fuck are all those extra buttons for? I can tell some of them are for movement but there's still way more than needed.

Tournaments shouldn't allow controllers with more than 8 face buttons and more than 4 buttons dedicated for directionals
you can put those in any way you want but no more than 4+8 on face panel, so you can have your hitbox layout but no more than that.
Shit is getting ridiculous with all these crossups and mpresses, 2 years from now on and fags will be defending dedicated motion input and combo macros

Attached: potemkin hitbox.jpg (1052x368, 178.24K)

>15 button stick
Is this legal?