Dragon ball fighterz

im new ffxiv is trash.
good games to the guy i played in dbfz.
I won.

Attached: 211px-DBFZ_Super_Baby_2_Portrait.png (211x450, 107.66K)

ffxxv isn't even out yet you faggot

it's FFXIV its trash. overrated by Any Forums but i win against guy in Any Forums good game though i hate android21 but im impressed you got really good defense for a yellow square. im still new but idk

gay game for gay fags
play a better dbz fighting game like pic related

Attached: Dragon_Ball_Z_Infinite_World.jpg (265x375, 32.12K)

LOL that's Any Forums for you. put some jank ass "MUH SOUL" game over a "mainstream" game. infinite world is trash. budokai 3 is trash. bt3 is acceptable though. but not even the same genre of games i still win because im new

btw
>name is destructionkitty
>beerus avatar
>doesn't play beerus
what the fuck?

i just picked the first set team on the list since i forgot which one of them was my main team
ggs by the way

Attached: 1633068797535.png (512x512, 110.8K)

if you're the a21 poster who keeps making dbfz threads well not even dbfz threads but doing those retarded
>WHO DO YOU WANT NEXT IN DBFZ with a retarded a21 coomer pic.

i'll fucking kill you like i beat you in dbfz

Nope, that ain't me

Attached: 1657323934102.gif (512x283, 377.67K)

ok lets play again someday you have really good defense for a yellow square. got too sus with the netcode to do any of my fancy mix sigh oh well you called all of my grapple attempts lol

i'm surprised i was able to react to anything given how long it's been since i've seriously grinded dbfz.i'll get back in my prime when rollback drops

you pulled off a surprising amount of team synergy stuff. i didn't think a new guy would really know how to use Tien B or cold fashioned double supers

you calling me new? ill kill you. i mean i am new

What is this, lobby 17 ring matches again?

Attached: 1640308092226.jpg (1046x800, 94.71K)

ah sweet a schizo esl thread

fine you wanna play more games? lets fucking go

can you please stop calling everything you don't like a schizo esl threads, you baakrichauds are fucking annoying, you're a leech zoomer and your parents will die soon. your mom will be sucking goat dick in hell

bot thread

This you playing matches with the aussie Hitfag?

SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR SCHIZO SHIT ILL KILL YOU BOZO
okay made new lobby ec17 come here or be square

hi

Changing teams.

YEAH THATS WHAT I THOUGHT

>no Jiren
Its trash