Are the servers back yet?

Are the servers back yet?

Attached: eB2WRMD.jpg (1280x1122, 433.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/TLeonardUK/ds3os
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imagine being unable to move on from a game after ten years.
I got 700 hours out of DaS PTDE I don't mind if the servers never come back.

Attached: 1660052954546698.png (962x720, 420.24K)

It's not just PTDE though, 2 and 3 are affected as well and it was fun to replay them during events where the playerbase came back and populated the games again

Is it insane to think they are somehow using the server costs of running ds1/2/3 and pumping it into running elden ring?

nah man they pocketed that shit hahahahaha

>tfw
>No petrified corpses in the depths or seath's arena
>No bells ringing every time someone defeats the gargoyles
>No bloodstains or messages
It's sad that newfags will never experience true soul.

>everytime I launch ds3 to play it spends minutes looking for the servers that aren't there

Does anyone know how to launch in offline mode by default?

Go to setting>network>set to start offline. Alternatively just block the game in your firewall.

I never finished Dark Souls before because I didn't care. I did play it once but after defeating Taurus Demon I just dropped it since I wasn't in the mood for that kind of game.
Now I want to give it a chance, but the servers are dead so there's nobody to fuck me over with messages telling me to roll off a cliff anymore.

Never
ever
No refunds

Attached: 1493535252976.png (1016x1080, 1021.56K)

>I didn't want it. But now that I can't get it I want it
Are you a woman by chance?

thanks based user

Nah, I didn't even know the servers didn't work.
It's just that I played Black Souls 2 recently, thought it was kino and decided to try DS again even if I know it's a different game.
Yes, I am serious.

>Didn't like thing but liked this completely different thing so maybe I will like thing this time
Yes, you're a woman.

People change, and so do tastes. Perhaps mine did and perhaps they did not. It's worth a try.
If trying out influences for the stuff you enjoyed is wrong, then I'm perfectly content being wrong.

playing it offline is kind of sad but also weirdly comfy, like having a place I'm very familiar with all to myself

Cheers.

There has been an open server for DS3 for months now
github.com/TLeonardUK/ds3os

I helped my dad through das1 and 2:sotfs, and i would like to get him through 3 before he dies

They all still work on console master race my ass LMAO

Attached: 1660441731564.jpg (480x304, 14.07K)

The best thing about it is how the guy who found the exploit killed his golden eggs goose out of greed.

do elaborate