How would have the new vegas factions dealt with the institute?

how would have the new vegas factions dealt with the institute?

Attached: ggf6.png (1200x720, 614.55K)

would have laughed at it

in no way could win

Ceasar and Oliver would be killed and subtituted by snyth

Institute won

House can't compete with Real Programmers since his robots were always shit

House: negotiate a business deal in exchange for structure and test subjects.

Legion: MURDER

BoS: DOUBLE MURDER

NCR: spends 20 years fighting them and call it a day. Leave a very small contingent behind and tax everyone.

>negotiate a business deal in exchange for structure and test subjects.
institute do not negotiate

>Legion
Orders of Robot against punch people?
LOL

>BoS
do not have the numbers of Maxson so useless

>NCR
all senators subtituted by synth all ovted to the annexation of NCR to the isntitute

I meant they would try to do it. Succeeding is another story.

Everyone laughs at Todd and Pete, but the Insitute was really a masterfully designed yet poorly implemented faction. The Institute's ineptitude was intentional and yet never explained as being born out of complacency. This is due to Bethesda once again missing they mark, but if you think about them as a faction in comparison to the other factions in Fallout 4 and New Vegas. The Institute had no rivals, no outside threats to their exsistence, no obstacles that needed to be overcome, no drive to improve in any meaningful way, and no incentive to better themelves. What the Sole Survivor finds is a group of insensate and despondent "scientists" who are so consumed by a self-perpetuating ennui that they are completely incapable of directing their research towards any beneficial outcome. Thus you get agressive sythetic gorillas and robot slaves that are programmed to rebel. Yes they had an overall objective, to repopulate the world with synths that would not be affected by radiation. And while that is a worthy goal for the betterment of mankind. There was absolutely no justifiable or logical reason why they needed to achieve such a goal. The Commonwealth as they have observed for decades was doing just fine recovering on their own, and despite of their prolonged harassment. It becomes clear when you think about their methodoly as scientists, they were literally performing a large scale experiment upon the Commonwealth just to see what would happen. Making and releasing Super Mutants, sending syths to whipe out towns, and replace random people. This was their way of introducing foreign stimuli into a petri dish. That not only did they see absolutey nothing wrong with this, they actually believed they were doing the people of the Commonwealth a service. The BoS East and West Coast, House, Minutemen, NCR, and even the fucking Railroad were beset by scarcity and hardship and thus needed to set their efforts towards achieving goals that would actually benefit them.

how would arefu deal with the institute?

Attached: E89681F6-B32D-4131-8CED-A222280C9976.jpg (1280x720, 205.78K)

THEY MADE EVEN A FUCKING DLC TO EXPLAIN IT TO YOU

SUBTITUTE ALL FACTIONS LEADERS TO CONTROL EVERYTHING

Chill inside their houses forever until you tell them the institute will protect them in exchange for synth packs

Caesar has constant praetorian guards around him at all times, and never leaves his camp unless he has an army with him.

Oliver maybe, but the actual leader is kimball and whenever he goes out he has ncr vet rangers with him, institutes only chance would be to make the trek to ncr land from vegas and kidnap kimball, and then get back to replace him without anyone noticing.

In fact, the entire replacing people itself is ridiculous when you take time constraints into account. Institute can only teleport back, they still have to travel to places to get there, it'd be really fucking suspicious if kimball or oliver went missing for a month or two then suddenly showed up.

the courier can kill ceasar by killing him in an operation.

servatns, doctors anyone can reach Ceasar.

if you are so paranoid just subtituted some pretorians first
>kimball
take him in the first brothel

>over a mounth
sinth subtitution is your synth kill you and replace youself immidiatly.

the synth will belive to be yourself until a code will make him do his job

how is this every fallout thread, what drives one as such

fallout new begas thread? this guy just teaches an empty room and pretends to write on the chalkboard

Attached: weird teacher fallout new begas.jpg (1920x1080, 411.5K)

>We had a good thing going, you stupid son of a bitch! We had the Platinum Chip. We had Mark II Securitons. We had everything we needed, and it all ran like clockwork. You could've shut your mouth, seized the Dam, and made as much money as you ever needed. It was perfect, but no, you just had to blow it up. You, and your pride, and your ego! You just had to be the man. If you'd done your job, known your place, we'd be well on our way to the Moon.
Was he right?

no one would let a fake kimball or caesar in from outside. It'd get as close to the door at best, especially for caesar, and get obliterated. Also the praetorians are a grp, no way it sneaks into camp and just "kidnaps" one. Your institute only works in the absence of logic.

NCR is a republic and their human rights will allow any synth to enter without problems.

every single senator or gov official aren't safe in their private life.

in few weeks you can subtitute half of them.

Even if Ceasar can't be killed his officials aren't safe.

subtitute few of them, make them arguing with each others and divide the legion.

Institute is the worst enemy of human's relationships

>Even if Ceasar can't be killed his officials aren't safe.
>subtitute few of them, make them arguing with each others and divide the legion.
glad to see you agree they can't get to caesar. Your concession is noted.

never said it just hypothetic

subtitute any slave, servant, guard or pretorian and you will reach Ceasar without problems.

example
subtitute Ceasar's officials, then send a synth to kill Ceasar, then make that officials all declare themself Ceasar's successor

CIVIL WAR
capitalize on the weakness of the Legion

They'd probably just tell the Courier to kill them all

>NCR
Hire a theoretical physicist to crach the teleport tech, port in, and recreate the blues brothers scene
>Legion
Can't bust in but can definitely shit on synth infiltrators
>House
5D chess them, take the good shit, destroy the rest. Might upload his mind into a synth to continue his legacy
>Independent
Special delivery. It's a nuclear warhead.

It bugs me that the only way to get to learn more about each faction is to just do quests for them. I stopped doing NCR missions because they were useless and couldn't help themselves. Rarely does anyone just want to talk in this game and there's no books like in Elder Scrolls, but that's probably a thematic decision. Still bugs me that I know nothing about all these groups and yet the largest decision weighs on my shoulders.

its too late user, you've already conceded, better luck next time.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7.69K)

i will kill you and subtitute you with a synth so he can delete your post and gave to me my victory

Just here to call this guy based
bye

>>NCR
>all senators subtituted by synth all ovted to the annexation of NCR to the isntitute
This is the most accurate one.

I choose the Great Khans.