How hyped are you?

How hyped are you?

Attached: ss_dd15a087306b12d7e7ca296a43666ae3f4f7fee8.1920x1080[1].jpg (1920x1080, 350.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hyperlightdrifter.fandom.com/wiki/Monoliths#Decoding_the_Monoliths
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not at all
I played drifter for like an hour or so before dropping
maybe I'll give it another shot some other time
maybe I won't

not at all. drifter was shit. all style no substance, bosses that play like a MMORPG boss, and 4 hours long.

Pretty much. Drifter is a game that I know a lot of people who played it, but I don't know a single person who finished it.

lmao you most likely got filtered by the west boss

>3d
ew

every boss was like that
I think the only one I enjoyed was bird guy

What the fuck was the story all about? What is the crystal?

Attached: 20220810234749_1.jpg (1912x1072, 251.81K)

>another well crafted 2d pixel art game turning into 3d moe shit for its sequel
I cry evrytime

It's Gearbox and they want a second Risk of Rain 2 for some reason. Weird I know.

>another well crafted 2d pixel art game
now you're just being contrarian, HLD was anything but

>Anita
Don't care.

>this fucking shit
>moe
How fucking insulting, apologize to all moe artists.

I liked it and found it fun. Not sure why there's a sudden backlash against it, but that's Any Forums for you.

>I liked it and found it fun
I meant the artstyle, not the game itself

One of the best indie games I've ever played, very powerful and thought provoking experience. The souls-like gameplay is a good a fit too.

Attached: 20220810184613_1.jpg (1912x1072, 271.3K)

I finished it

AI gone bad

it's been a long time since i played but i thought the crystal was a sort of technological ai singularity that was supposed to prolong life indefinitely and provide infinite power and innovation. and if i remember right it was so OP that it cracked reality when they turned it on and it accidentally opened portals to the rape dimension that corrupted the AI and let in those giant titans that promptly took to destroying everyone. the anubis dog that guides you through the game is a projection of the ai trying to guide you to kill it to set it free from the corruption.

The first game wasn't as good as I remembered, so not at all.

Huh, is this some lore theory or what actually happened? I thought the whole thing was just a metaphor for a heart condition because the dev has heart problems IRL.

It can be both. I don't really know if it is though, can't really remember the lore details since they are in the silly font set and obtuse as possible at all times.

The monoliths? They're transcribed on the wiki.
hyperlightdrifter.fandom.com/wiki/Monoliths#Decoding_the_Monoliths