Gambling it's okay when Japan does it

>gambling it's okay when Japan does it

Attached: Metal-Gear-Solid-3-Pachislot-Machine-1.jpg (1024x1365, 358.98K)

Negative.
>Timothy 6:10
For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs.
>Hebrews 13:5
Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”

Said no one ever

Also
>Proverbs 13:11
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle, but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
>Ecclesiastes 5:10
He who loves money will not be satisfied with money, nor he who loves wealth with his income; this also is vanity.

Actually gambling is illegal in Japan

I don't think anyone here wants more pachislot.

If you want to talk about gambling, bring up gacha and see how many apologists would do triple backflips to rationalize it.

Attached: unknown (1).png (1000x678, 193.99K)

gambling is illegal in japan

Packinko is gambling, it's literally a slot machine

Gambling is a pit only the weak willed fall into
I live in a country with slot machines at every single gas station, bar and supermarket. The ones who lose the most? Pensioners with nothing left to live for

Pachinko/Pachislot is legal in japan via some dumb loophole shit where they give you tokens as a reward for winning instead of money that you can then exchange for prizes (sometimes including cash). Imagine adults being hooked on chuck E cheese games.

They have a legal loophole, like you don't win cash but instead get a ticket that you take to a different premises to exchange for a material prize.

you win prizes though
are you saying that carnival games are gambling?

Carnival games give out plushies and goldfish, pachinko prizes can be shit like cigarettes, restaurant gift cards and laptops.

There's literally nothing wrong with gambling. If someone wastes their life's savings on it, that's on them.

Reminds me of the loophole used to put loop boxes in Diablo Immortal
Carnival games are skill based in theory, in practice they are a fucking scam and everyone knows it

Obfuscation of currencies is a common trick yeah.
Yes, BUT when gambling is successful and makes companies money they try to make it more common and push it harder to try and make more money even if it's annoying and people with normal brains see the scam.

>BUT when gambling is successful and makes companies money they try to make it more common
Then don't gamble.

The problem isn't personal responsibility and decision making, but the product being actively fucked with and ruined to encourage/cater to gamblers.

>I don't like gambling
>therefore, no one should gamble

Even if you don't gamble you have to admit that having gambling machines anywhere is fucking annoying
That implies that people gamble because they like it and not because they are addicted to it

Yes, get fucked.

>Sigint: Snake! That's a 777, also known as a jackpot?
>Hmmm... a Jackpot huh?
>Sigint: Yeah, it's incredibly rare and often the most valuable combination you can perform. Word is, you only have a 1/56,000 chance to get it. It's incredible!
>Is that so? That is pretty lucky. Hmm... 777. I like it.
>Paramedic: Snake, you shouldn't gamble! It can easily develop into an addiction, which is an awful thing to have.
>Zero: For me, it's zero zero seven that's the best number.

So tell your kids not to gamble. Maybe make a religion around not gambling? A help-group? Something? Anything that isn't forcing laws onto people who don't need your """help"""

How does that corp boot taste?

Why are you so insistent about defending corporations?

I should be allowed to lick corp boots if I want to. Stop trying to make laws against it.