Is it worth it to buy from starforge?

Is it worth it to buy from starforge?

Attached: Worf.jpg (1488x683, 99.41K)

No, as it turns out millionaire influencers who have never worked a real job have no idea what things are actually worth.
Who would have guessed?

They know what it is worth, retard. They're intentionally overcharging for it because they know their brain dead e-celeb worshippers will buy anything they shill.

GPU is fine but that CPU is ass

>supposed to be a gaming PC
>500 GBs storage is all that is included
Great, I can install three games and then have no space for anything else. What is it with prebuilts like this requiring additional hardware purchases just to complete the build? Isn't the whole point of a prebuilt that it is finished for you ?

Attached: 1623799510046.jpg (1024x1012, 186.37K)

>i5
>16GB DDR4
>AMD GPU
>Teamgroup SSD
>Windows 11

Attached: noc.gif (472x258, 1.2M)

I like how this shit just makes asmon and critikal look even more retarded than before
hopefully gamers nexus does a review of their PCs and tears them a new one

>three games
three shitty ubisoft titles you mean

>spending 1000 dollars+ tip to play 800mb indie games that can run on a cellphone

Attached: 1620687623317.gif (245x245, 967.01K)

It's okay but you can do better for that price. Nobody pays for Windows and 512Gb isn't enough for anything.

took me 30 seconds to find a prebuilt at the same price thats better lol, anyone who buys from these hacks deserves to get ripped off

GPU prices have tanked. There is literally no reason to buy a prebuilt anymore.

there literally never was a reason except for laptops

>there literally never was a reason
lol wut. Where the fuck have you been the last two years?

It's fine though.

6c/12t is more than enough for any game.

>there literally never was a reason except for laptops
there was when gpus themselves were all 600+ usd. these prebuilt companies have their own stock that they can sell in prebuilts for cheap. tons of miners were buying up prebuilts just to take the gpu from them

Some red flags here. That ridiculous cooler on an i5, motherboard specs unlisted (mATX...), only 16GBs of DDR4, barebones PSU, 1 512GB SSD.

I wouldn't pay over $800 for it. They get these parts at cost, or in a deal.

this is better than the previous i3 offers, its decent now. but they are still giving you 11th gen 14nm+++

god I fucking loved Hillary duff. She made my boyhood pulse

Found a better one instantly on Amazon lmao

Attached: 79450-769570-6597.png (675x251, 32.79K)

I like how all these companies list "VR Ready" as a feature even though every GPU in the last 10 or so years can run it.

>512GB of storage
>AMD GPU
>Windows 11
It's shit!

>brag about being a scammer for years on end
>this pre-built pc I'm shilling totally isn't a scam guys lmao

I got about $600 USD for my used 1660ti. It sucked if you were a consumer, but a great time for anyone selling anything.