Sumire Yoshizawa is the most perfect and lovable female character ever written in the history of fiction

Sumire Yoshizawa is the most perfect and lovable female character ever written in the history of fiction.

Attached: fa644c47f5d2214885a767a7cb8bb784.jpg (1060x1200, 252.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jGmt89zftv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I am an incel who has never seen a woman

whomst

Attached: 348290483290.jpg (1280x2011, 176.04K)

Sumire is cute but she unfortunately suffers from Haru syndrome even though she was sprinkled throughout the game.

My heart belongs to Ann.

Attached: EVUfH17U0AEEozq.jpg (1448x2048, 209.94K)

Maybe a little bit. And there's nothing wrong with liking Ann either.

also:
>they tease her in the very beginning of the game for one fight
>can only actually use her in one palace which is in postgame
What were they thinking, how did this even make it past a single board meeting.

I just chalk it up to incompetency really. P5 has issues all over the place with misusing its cast. Let's not forget that this is the same game that introduces a new party member only to use all the time after said introduction to focus on someone else's development.

Attached: ECwjsWCXoAErvae.jpg (2647x3385, 687.66K)

I think it fits Sumire well as being an optional narrative. Lest we not forget that if you don't complete Maruki's confidant you don't even get the last dungeon.

If we look at it through that perspective then I'm inclined to agree. But let's not forget that Sumire was plastered everywhere during the advertisement of P5R making everyone think she was going to play a much larger role than she actually ended up having in the full game.

I just think it's annoying they handled it this way but silly me thinking to expect anything else from the extra ATLUS girl in a rerelease.

Attached: EjVmO_cU8AAlbRd.jpg (1254x1347, 156.37K)

I was never exposed to any marketing for Royal, so that isn't part of my cognition of her, which I'm grateful for.

I don't need real women, 2D > 3D

It makes no damn sense for the crew to be like, "No no no, you're too untrained to fight Shido!" but then a month later they're like, "Alright newbie, are you ready to take on the guy that's a thousand time stronger than Shido?"

She isn’t even the best Yoshizawa sister tho.

Not really, since she was directly involved with the conflict in the 3rd Semester, and she was the only other Persona-user they could ask for help.

But that is my wife, Chihiro Fushimi, who I love with all my heart!

Attached: Chihiro with a Purse owner.png (400x400, 14.44K)

Unfortunately the same can't be said for the vast majority of players who played through P5R. Me being one of them of course. Glad that you were able to enjoy Sumire in what was possibly the "intended" way.

That's uncalled for.

Attached: E6AAUWhVoAMCYTX.jpg (1000x1226, 188.49K)

She's certainly high up there too.

They assumed that she would trip and fall on her own sword because she was so untrained. It makes no sense that they'd suddenly decide that the girl liability is now an asset, regardless of how desperate they were.
But the real issue isn't that they accepted her in the end, it's that they denied her to begin with. They didn't give a fuck about letting Haru join in the 11th hour, so why would they suddenly change their tune for Sumire other than the obvious reason, which was not wanting to redo a bunch of scenes to include her.

That's a possibility I guess.

Who is behind this post since it clearly wasn’t me

Attached: sumicomfy.png (768x768, 250.21K)

Just another soul who's realized the truth of her perfection.

Except asking her to help was careless of the phantom thieves considering that they (specifically joker) prevented her from assisting with Shido. In the initial investigation joker and Akechi do, she’s just caught up in it, fast tracked into the situation but can fight so that’s fine. Then she has a breakdown and loses her rebellious spirit and gives in to Maruki’s ideals. The next time they see her in combat, her Persona is going berserk and attacking the entire party. When she asks to join the fight against Maruki, she’s still suffering from the trauma of Kasumi’s death and her identity crisis which does affect her in combat as she can’t properly materialize her Persona until she is completely surrounded.

How can Kasumi even compete?

Yumibros?

Attached: Yumi P4.png (360x360, 108.33K)

Yep, that's definitely something that happened in the story.

And yet she's not present in the sequel

youtube.com/watch?v=jGmt89zftv4
Feel free to prove what’s wrong in that assessment, she was in a better fighting condition prior to the group infiltrating Shido’s palace than she was prior to infiltrating Maruki’s palace.