It doesn't deserve the hate

It doesn't deserve the hate.

Attached: Sonic_Adventure.png (300x297, 218.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PjQzgK53QCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its a great sonic, even better than the classic ones.

it's fine, but i think 2 is better

>Sonic Adventure 1 is a great Sonic game and I'm tired of pretending it's not

Attached: cover7.png (853x480, 476.76K)

It deserves even more hate after Omens.

What the fuck is omens

SA1 is good but flawed. SA2 actually deserves the hate.

Said no one else ever.

Only story wise
I can't imagine preferring 2's gameplay, even Sonic and Shadow's levels are more misses than hits

Omen's story is nothing like SA1s, it's closer to Ow The Edge and 06

i don't remember 1 having even that much gameplay. mostly cutscenes. yea you can run around in the city and stuff and there's more characters but it's not that interesting stuff in my opinion. like yay you can go fishing with big cat. great. thanks. why not just play sega bass fishing

it's a great game, very easy though

Yes it does lmao. 3d sonic is garbage

t. zoomer

>"N-OOOO YOU CANT HAVE SERIOUS STORIES WITH A CARTOON HEDGEHOG! NOOOOO!"
Anyone who says this demonstrates a serious lack of awareness of children's literature and storytelling throughout history. Asserting that putting mature themes in a children's story is wrong or misguided is basically at odds with most storytelling throughout human culture in almost any other time period and is probably the perspective of a sanitized person brought up on junk television and media, or whatever their excuse might be, ignorant of culture.
>"B-but Maria dies, that's so edgy!!"
Uh-huh. And? That’s bad because….cartoon game characters are escapist fantasy stories that shouldn’t deal with anything beyond the most basic power struggles? Again, totally unlike fairy tales throughout history over thousands of years where animals and children were killed or murdered or eaten etc etc, right? But video game characters must be pure because, why, exactly?
Sonic Adventure 2 and Satam are far more thematically and tonally similar to a traditional children's story than what passes for kids entertainment in mass media today.
Essentially there's no fucking way that these people would ever appreciate or recommend to a child Hans Christian Andersen, Liaozhai zhiyi, Brothers Grimm, Ozaki's "Japanese Fairy Tales", and so on. They admire a sanitized, simplistic world and consider the introduction of any supposedly "mature" themes a tonal intrusion. What they don't recognize is that this position is genuinely a 20th/21st-century sheltered-kid puritanical position that goes against the entire history of children's storytelling. Their criticism of Sonic Adventure 2 is focused solely on the fact that depression and grief has no place in a cartoonish world, but when cute animals dealt with these things in stories all over the world for centuries, I have to wonder how many other works in how many other cultures would be considered to be shit by their standards.

Attached: 1630805932780.jpg (300x404, 28.29K)

unbelievably based

I say this

SA1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>> SA2 >>>>>>> all the shit released after.

SA2 is loved so much only because nintendotard finally got the opportunity to play a sonic game on their shitcube, that's it.

They know nothing of SA1, and never realized how much this game was like the Crysis of the videogame industry back then, compare anything released in the same or next year, nothing come close to it, either in term of visuals (art and tech), audio (one of the best OST ever) or gameplay.

As a proof, even the UI and overall art of the game is still a beauty to this day, literally timeless, which is the perfect definition of Kino.

Eat shit mario fags. youtube.com/watch?v=PjQzgK53QCY

Attached: be cool be wild be groovy.jpg (1280x1920, 1.17M)

Nice Copypaste, but it tastes a bit stale

The game is shit, get over it

Attached: trash.jpg (1050x1474, 329.59K)

Sonic Adventure and it's consequences were a disaster for the human race. They shouldn't have gave Sonic fangs!!! They also shouldn't have not made devil Tails playable he is boring fuck! Also. Maybe have mobian human social dynamics play a role into the story but they are just there and nobody cares, perchance. The mobian do all the insane things yet there isn't no uprising?

peak sonic

Attached: 1572217967590.gif (460x420, 3.83M)

He said while posting the ultimate inferior version of this game, proof again that those nintendofags never experienced the true SA1.

It deserves the hate.

Attached: Sonic_Heroes_cover.png (220x313, 125.53K)

Shit my bad user

Attached: nice ports.png (934x462, 193.59K)

>It deserves the hate
because it's good?

It's shit.

DX is worst because it's labeled like the best version while being literally dog shit.

The others doesn't matters because everyone know that it won't be the true version.

>one of the best OST ever
really?