Most people that today are "hardcore gamers" are damaged human beings that grew up using video games as a form of...

Most people that today are "hardcore gamers" are damaged human beings that grew up using video games as a form of escapism for their shitty reality of divorced parents and school bullying. Shouldn't be surprising that they're fucked up human beings now as adults. Those are the ones that are now in charge of shaping video game culture, which is why it now sucks for those that only played video games as a fun hobby.

Normies weren't the problem. They were never the problem. Hardcore gamers are the ones that fuck everything up.

Attached: 3948878q82.jpg (640x663, 50.08K)

What?

This is pretty much me except I dont watch very many movies or podcasts and also I'm a poorfag so I get the shitty cheap fans that wear down after a few months

Grow up nerd

>rampant casualization in just about every genre
>blames the people who enjoy games for their challenge and substance otherwise

Attached: 1635575797937.gif (280x302, 3.75M)

>Those are the ones that are now in charge of shaping video game culture
no they arent

You're wrong. I bet you're one of the normies who ruined gaming, trying to blame hardcore gamers for what you did. If hardcore gamers were still in charge, things wouldn't be so bad.

It is not surprising that half the people that participates on GDQ are literal trannys.

As someone with ADHD this isn't what it's like

That’s because “gaming culture” is under attack by the powers that be, GDQ gets bought turns globohomo, Minecraft gets bought turns globohomo, etc

Fractal wrongness

I know you're desperate to put that psych degree to use but not here

Don't care didn't read

Attached: MAXdWkbz.gif (110x90, 189.03K)

The bar for being considered a gamer is far lower and it's socially acceptable in most places to play videogames, now I, someone who played videogames for 18 years, have to share this board with casuals who think Minecraft is the best game ever and haven't played more than 30 different games, let alone over a hundred like it should be the minimum standard on Any Forums.

Attached: zzzzz.jpg (164x241, 11.31K)

>Those are the ones that are now in charge of shaping video game culture
Yes because Anita Sarkeesian, Kotaku and 13 year olds with Mommy and Daddy's credit card info and iffy morals/impulse control are totally hardcore gamers.

one of the worst threads ive ever seen on this entire board. unironically go fucking kill yourself underage spic piece of shit

Attached: 1659302265087.jpg (1400x1400, 143.83K)

I have a tv in my room but find it impossible to watch and play a game at the same time. Can’t stand not paying full attention to both. Most I will multitask with is music.

go dilate niggertranny

>attention deficit
>paying attention to five things at once

Attached: 1450679309908.jpg (250x141, 7.62K)

Patricians embrace their mental illness and don't let it impact the world around them. I'd argue that the vast majority is unable to cope, therefore: they are the normies. Hardcore gamers are too busy playing their games. People with mental illness post online about their ideologies.

tl;dr OP is a faggot, once again.

what's the contrary of adhd? i can't have that many things ocurring at the same time
if i have a more than 5 tabs open i suffer and anxiety attack, i keep it to 1 or 2 tabs open
no music while doing things
no music while gaming, only the game itself

Nah nah, those people love attention and videogames require less effort to be good at than anything else, so they flock to somewhere they can be seen.

ADHD isn't actually about attention deficits anymore, its just some catch-all diagnosis that doctors give to spergs to shut their parents up.

Basically people just get diagnosed intentionally so that they have an excuse when people ask why they are such complete fuckups.

Attached: 1450386540830.png (396x423, 170.79K)

same exact thing with depression
any sort of feeling lazy or sad. uh oh you have depression. you get better medical assistance from Web M.D. than you do with actual doctors anymore

Picture is literally me, replace podcast by OST, the fan by 2 fans 24/7 + air conditioner in summer and video game + modding at the same time.

Also yes, I have 750 tabs open spread in multiple windows on multiple different browsers.

Attached: 1640070952841.jpg (717x819, 46.49K)

>he doesn't want to be cool
>he doesn't sometimes like to play his own tunes instead of the game music
>he doesn't settle in for some marathon grinding while working through an audiobook
the rest is shit though I agree

If you don't have 32+gbs of RAM, I'm coming over and sticking a fork in your power outlet.