I want to hug him

I want to hug him.

Attached: Taion_portrait.png (285x284, 122.7K)

Eunie's colonized slave

Why's he gotta be such a prick to Lanz all the time?

He fears the BWC taking Eunie away from him

Attached: 1660356684719964.jpg (2184x2946, 826.98K)

He cute.

Attached: 1654928845307.jpg (1920x1080, 900.03K)

>Lanz
>BWC
>not BMC

that's rude to call him

Yeah he's alright.

>There is no need for me to taste your dish Manana. I have already calculated the flavors in my head. Mmm… perhaps a little more sodium chloride next time…
I thought that was rather rude of him especially when Manana was just trying to cheer the party up.

Unironically is, he's a pajeet and she's an anglo so she took over his country until some guy refused to eat for a month.

>Black party member has the worst default class

What did they mean by this?

They made the "I look like the p5 protagonist" dude a character?

He cute

Attached: TE.webm (640x360, 2.66M)

this site has rotted your brain

Gives you the ether skill damage up skill though.

Looks like a mulatto version of joker from persona

Uhhh, uhh, is that? Is that what I think is see? Is he, are you... brown?! Ooooooh I fucking hate niggers so much im white powooooooring fuck niggers brown bad white good you're violent I'll prove it by killing all the shitskins fuck niggers I can't help myself I need my methamphetamines popguy save me!

Attached: 1653752755223.gif (211x252, 767.98K)

The ether damage passive is great and his master arts are useful for much of the game

>overfall is going to be the default master art because of its low cooldown making it perfect for fusion arts when the majority of classes you will unlock in the foreseeable future are keves classes, and applying a defense debuff
>passes on a skill that is a flat increase to ether damage
His class is actually quite good of the default 6. If you play as the healer, you will be able to more effectively heal because of the Agnus arts being faster then Keves arts. Out of the default 6 I think Lanz’s class is the worst. It doesn’t have the fuck huge multipliers like Swordfighter, Zephyr can deal damage and avoid it, Ogre is great for inflicting reactions, and Medic Gunner has increased field durations. The first defender class you unlock is also Keves, has a topple art but it’s also a master art, and has the awakened buff to boost its own damage.

I want to ruffle his hair

turns out anime brown works well for cute guys, just like for cute girls

Dark Banner is godlike though.

Both the healing art and the talent art are kinda crap though. He can't sustain healing. Medic gunner's way better at it, especially early game.
I had to switch half the team to Medic Gunner to get through some of the fucked up early Moebius fights.

Guardian Commander sucks ass at drawing aggro but Heavy Guard's not much better in that regard

Fluffy hair on guys is underrated.

Attached: f0d4256ce3feea64bbf948c1caf31951.jpg (2894x4093, 3.75M)