Add someone from here on Steam

>add someone from here on Steam
>We talk for a bit, he seems nice enough.
>log in the next day
>gone from my friend list
Why are you guys like this, I just want Vidya frends...

Attached: 1660426151918.jpg (800x680, 188.44K)

You dumped all your emotional baggage on him, didn't you? Fag.

Add me cutie, we can be friends~ ;)

>I just want vidya friends
>B-BUT YOU HAVE TO ADD ME ON STEAM OR ELSE WE AREN'T REALLY FRIENDS
Everyone who posts on this board is my friend. If you openly tell random people on the street that you post on Any Forums Any Forums video games, maybe I will be one of them and then I'll hang out with you IRL

Attached: 1654051043833.jpg (660x574, 36.62K)

I wish I had friends too
And I will eventually
Never lose hope

Best way to do that is to meet like minded people in online games and add them there.

no i dont add weirdos
i just want to know how an actual friendship feels like....

>Steam
>Discord
>Whatever social media app is popular
No can do amigo it's all spyware

1) the only thing out of the ordinary I believed in was using BitTorrent to perform a part of the Great Work, which I finished my portion of. I think this gave the FBI an excuse to surveil me, but I am not allowed to say this to the psychiatrist, and my parents do not believe me.

2) I have all these things you named, religiosity, great leader potential (crumbling ambition atm I got kicked out of the Army), and belief in prophecies, including that they might apply to me.

I am currently on SSI living in mental health housing and the state mandated I get Haldol injections in my ass because the Secret Service ended up showing up in person when I sent them a troll email

I worked really hard not to get sent to the mental hospital when I thought I was being Gangstalked. My thing with going to mental hospital started when I thought I got fondled by the Archangel Gabriel when my ex-gf was about to visit me and my mom called the police

Once your family member calls the Police to can't earn the reputation back with the psychiatrist to be called normal.

The Army even recognizes this as on their application (I joined after going to the mental hospital once) it says if a family member sent you there don't disclose it.

The police will take you away just because a family member calls and the hospital will involuntarily put you in just because the police took you there

>add person from Any Forums
>has a swastika as profile pic or wants to ERP
tone it down guys I just want to play video games.

how is one supposed to maintain a friendship with no communication channels?

I won't add any of you because my gf is playing games using my account.

Forums attract the worst kinds of autists, never add people from boards.

Attached: 1513971213584.jpg (328x309, 31.6K)

You can post on this board.

Attached: 1639577060377.jpg (640x877, 342.57K)

I don't trust a single fucking one of you not to sperg out the moment you're not on Any Forums.

We ended up calling it quits over my behavior. I still remember my ex' mom telling me that she knew what I had done with the angel. I was very much against all angels and even tried to make her think the angel was lying. Later my ex and I spoke about it and I admitted my sins of molesting her. I had to admit that I had sex with the angel. Then she was mad and called my brother to tell me she hated me. He had been in the past with my mom. They tried to make me see angels and I would not believe them. Then, my ex and her mom left. I was taken out of the hospital and brought to the house. I knew there was going to be a meeting so I wrote down some things in case I was dead. I was then taken back to the hospital again. One day a very small angel came to me in a dream. It said, "You will be my Bride someday".

I came back to the US when I was 12 years old and then my dad started to talk with me to say he is sorry and he also felt bad for me for the suicide of my dad. But, he didn't get the chance to say anything to me after his suicide because he committed suicide himself the next day. He had no other way to take care of me than to commit suicide. The man my mother and boyfriend at the time was to take care of me, he wasn't ready to marry my mom. And then my mother married a man from the neighborhood to protect my identity from the guy I was with. My dad's friend was aware of the situation at that time but he didn't see any problem with it and even he had to pretend to me my dad was still alive. So, I was under the age of 18 when I got diagnosed with bipolar disorder. And then I was placed in an abusive foster home and I was abused even more by my stepfather for a few months

>posts anime girl pictures
Check
>whines like a fag on Any Forums
Check
>probably is autistic and badgered the "friend" incessantly
Check

He should have invisniggeres your ass to keep you doubting even more. Pro-tip: Never befriend anyone off of Any Forums since they're like OP

>add someone from Any Forums
>we end up playing lots of different vidya together and becoming good e-frends
works on my machine
maybe be less of a desperate bitch

Attached: 1593264879154.jpg (634x625, 91.64K)

>DOOD I just LOOOOOVE WoW BROO
*gums start bleeding*
>it's like the best game ever DOOOD
>I just LOOOOOVE farming these mounts everyday on 20 different alts for the past 15 years MAAAAAN, it's so fuuun
*smears blood from gums on the wall*
*wasp start buzzing in the walls*
>The fuck is this shit BROOOO
*sidekick every 30 minutes: TWITCH PRIME TWITCH PRIME*
>TRUE DOOD. TRUE.
>Okay y'all ready to see this shit?
*shows dead mom's decomposing body in the next room*
>There it is dood.
*sidekick: TOS TOS*
>MAAAAAAN shuuut up DOOD
>Okay y'all imma head out and chill, don't forget to subscribe to my ₑₓ girlfriend's OnlyFans, PEACE!,

>add someone from here
>have a great time playing with him, lots of banter and laughs
>one day, talking about history and starts talking about white genocide and how much he hates minorities like hispanics and blacks
>i pause for a second, unsure about what to say. I realize that for the past month he'd never asked me what race I was or asked anything about how I looked, save for height/build.
>"... uhh i'm hispanic, man"
>silence for a few seconds
>Him: "Oh.."
>doesn't respond for 10 minutes, then unfriends and blocks me

Well, I guess there's always next time.

Attached: 1657324074954.jpg (956x717, 94.53K)

Hope you die in a fire faggot spic

Hope you find more good friends, hispabro

wow, what a dick. Wish you luck in the future
you suck big bbc cocks Any Forums retard

obesed

i need to fix myself before we can possibly play games and i don't know when that will happen

Attached: 1622222494051.png (340x444, 108.66K)

The surest sign that you're a genuine person worth making a connection with is avatarfagging and talking about how lonely you are on the video games board every day.

I’m always up for a chat on steam. Although I don’t use it much at the minute because my pc is slow. I’ll add you if you want though so we can chat. What games are you into? I’m always up for some co op gaming.

He got VAC banned

Also, do you have any consoles?

You sound like a flaming homosexual.

>We talk for a bit, he seems nice enough.
You probably brought up a bunch of weirdo/schizo shit and they were being polite.