I Love to eat these everyday. What games do you recommend me?

I Love to eat these everyday. What games do you recommend me?

Attached: 546467457.jpg (1000x700, 88.3K)

Attached: 1.gif (498x278, 2.66M)

Shrek 2

pikmin

Fallout

do you caramelize them or something? sometimes i consider just making a giant batch of caramelized onions and eating the whole thing as a meal

The world is cruel, why something so tasty have a smeel so strong? The problem is also that it's difficult to dissipate

*does nothing in your soup*
psssh nothin personell kid

The Witcher

get on my level

Attached: garlic.png (560x560, 82.09K)

how do you do that?

>caramelized onions
My favorite treat

Attached: 1634314604660.jpg (600x496, 44.77K)

Shrek: Extra Large

Farting fantasy 4

MadWorld

you just saute them up on medium-ish heat with salt and butter for a few minutes then turn the heat down, and let 'em cook down to a sweet little soft dark brown goodness. shouldn't take more than hour total with prep.

do you eat them like that

so with salt and butter it becomes caramel? weird

when a flu is going around, yes, boosts the immune system

Based Wario impersonator
Eating whole garlic cloves is also tasty and you should do it if you aren't planning on leaving the house for a few days

yeah there's a lot sugar in onions and with enough low heat over time the sugars do some weird shit that makes the onions taste like heaven

I main Wario in smash, even the other smash players are afraid of my smell, I weaken all of my opponents with my breath and pours despite showering every day

not big fan of onions as it is. it's fine but not really needed, but have eaten some chips with caramelized onion flavor and those weren't bad at all. could look into it

Legacy of Kain.