Closed their foreign branches because no money

>Closed their foreign branches because no money
>Megaton Musashi was a flop
>Have no games this year
So Level-5 is gonna die, right?

Attached: 1653928885835.jpg (683x809, 76.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vrpsg2KDGh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they've been dead for years user
literally a necrotic corpse

The curse of Gundam AGE.

who's gonna buy them?
I say microsoft

the last hope i had for them was the inazuma eleven game but now that has been revealed to be a fucking IOS game with "switch" bonus features, i am done.
also they turned megaton musashi from a full priced single player game into free to play, just actual dogshit retardation fuck you tier practice

Just one more Yokai watch and Inzuma release is sure to turn things around... r-right Hino-san?

Me, i'm pretty sure i've got 20 bucks lying around somewhere

Microsoft has never saved a studio before.

Level 5 died years ago user they keep themselves alive by pure zombie energy

No one because they haven't done anything decent since the 3DS

Or worse, Nintendo just buys up the IPs up from studio

UUUUUOOOOOOOH LOW SALES EROTIC

I remember seeing Ushiro and how it got me excited for it, but then Level-5 did jack shit with the concept.
youtube.com/watch?v=vrpsg2KDGh4

Nintendo doesn’t need more ips, they already have their fill of dead ones. Nintendo probably already Brain-drained Level 5 during their hiring spurt in 2017.

It's a shame, because before Yoaki they were pumping out great games, Jeanne D'arc is still one of my favorite games

Didn't they un-cancel it a while back? And then radio silence since?

>New Ni-No-kuni game
>It's a literal NFT scam they translated out of pure desperation for SOME money to come in
Just declare bankruptcy and sell your IPs to someone who'll care for them

Yes, then we got Megaton Musashi and now we are waiting for Inazuma Eleven which they delayed several times.

True, ironically, the game was good.
Atleast a lot better than the anime.

For example, first main character actually have teen arc (he fall in love with his love interest in it)

Even Yo-Kai Watch was a great series, just woefully mishandled by incompetent corporate suits.

explain

All they needed to do was make Layton brothers 2 but on switch and advertise it to the ace attorney crowd

Reminder that 2017 was the year they brought on Inafune's dead company. The man is clearly poison.

Attached: 1467569585369.jpg (640x480, 62.52K)

>what is Bethesda
If Microsoft didn't buy them, the entire company would've been sold for parts.