He's rolling in his grave at the current state of Nintendo and Xenoshit

He's rolling in his grave at the current state of Nintendo and Xenoshit

Attached: 1580837196356.jpg (841x392, 103.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiroshi_Yamauchi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do you think were his last words or last thoughts as he killed himself?

>NES and SNES had tons of popular RPGs
lmao, old dumbfuck got fucked

Reminder that Yamauchi never played a video game, opinion immediately discarded

Kys you jealous snoynigger tranny. Go play Forspoken

Yamauchi era Nintendo was easily their peak but he only said this quote out of cope for losing so many RPG series to the Playstation

He only said that because he was asshurt over Square and enix jumping ship to Sony because of the limited and expensive nature of cart software

>I can't believe the PS1 won

>If only I had spent more time playing rpgs ACK

Nintendo was coping hard about losing Square in the late 90's.

It's cope, but it's also true.

This was cope after all the big jrpgs like dragon quest and ff that sold millions on the nes/snes moved to the playstation/saturn because of his bullshit anti third party practicies and as early as the gamecube nintendo was back trying to court the jrpg audience with shit like tales of symphonia being (temporary) exclusive and nitnendo translating it out of their own pocket

literally everyone in the country including people who barely played video games but instead did other shit like the guy who made mother played dragon quest, he was full of shit

He was obviously mad that Square jumped ship and made FF7. Id be a salty cunt too

>He's rolling in his grave at the current state of Nintendo and Xenoshit
No

Attached: Nintendo-1.jpg (793x458, 37.71K)

? He would playtest every N64 game his EAD teams made

Attached: hiroshi-yamauchi-580.jpg (580x389, 50.55K)

good, strap him to a dynamo and maybe we'll get some use of him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiroshi_Yamauchi
>He did not play video games

it's true for jrpgs

I don't get the Xeno hate from Nintendo fans. You'd think the type of ARPG Xeno offers would be their bread and butter considering they've whined for years how the Paper Mario games don't have time button attacks, and Xeno is full of those.

>playing sf64 with the fucking dpad
yeah I'm sure he playtested them by bringing the clueless boomer mashing buttons pov but he didn't play them

He's got no right to roll in his grave over xenoshit, it ain't his game or his property, xeno has always been slow RPG shit, and the original creator is still fully involved in the latest games. That guy is the only one that gets to roll on his eventual grave when the inevitably ruin Xeno decades from now with mindless action multiplayer garbage that has the xeno brand slapped on it. Only $72 to unlock Pyra costume, whale-kun!

And yet he built the Nintendo empire and all their greatest games came out under his leadership.

Guys, where the fuck is Shillshill? I want to turn in the pebbles quest but I can't remember where she is and the trail doesn't take me anywhere.

Attached: weiner.jpg (448x458, 32.35K)

He was salty about 5th gen.

>I don't get the Xeno hate from Nintendo fans.
Because of the drought of 'anime' games on the western n64 and gamecube because the devs moved to sony and sega, the reason for the quote in the OP, and whatever was left was usually too obscure to get translated you unironically have generations of people who grew up only playing first party nintendo games and maybe a fucking sports game or the odd western third party title that was better on some other console they didn't own. It's literally that simple, it's not what they're used to from their arrested development so its bad and the fact that it's getting any focus could be time spent on making botw2.