Completely ruins the horror genre for video games beyond recovery

>completely ruins the horror genre for video games beyond recovery

Attached: 2cb.jpg (671x1024, 70.22K)

Bold words coming from the retard boomers who thought le wacky jumpscare shit like Amnesia and Outlast were novel and good.

all fax no printer

No you don't get it. Walking around empty places that are normally not empty while being chased by furry women is peak horror.

that hair style is so fucking gay

Alien Isolation is better than any shit jank jap horror game made in the 00s which people exused for having shit gameplay because they were scary (they weren't)

horror games sux. im a bitch when it comes to horror but there's no way around the fact that after 45 minutes they stop being scary and now youre just playing a shitty game. if the game isnt shitty then its not horror.

i dont think that guy made any videogames

fr no cap dude, this lore is soo deep I'd watch a 9 hours long essay no cap straigh bussin

Attached: pol and.png (720x701, 1008.63K)

What about multiplayer horror

zoom zooms liking streamerbait doesn't stop companies from making games. Mainstream horror games just died out for some reason. At least we have some holdouts like Callisto Protocol and RE.

oh i forgot those exist and i cant think of any ive tried so they might be an exception.

>Amnesia and Outlast
>Boomer games
Do zoomers really?

That hairstyle makes me irrationally angry.

If you get the chance, Cry of Fear's co-op story with a friend or 2 is a great time

There's a boogeyman thread already

Zoomers would get mindbroken and shit their paints if they'd live in a flat with empty hallways.

Imagine getting scared of a video game

why do they do it boomerbros just why

Sillent hill 1 and 2 are boomer.
Outlast is zoomer core

Japanese indie horror is pretty good.

Are you kidding? Survival horror is making a huge comeback
2005-2017 was the real dark age for horror games(Dead Space 1+2 are the only exceptions)

someone post the scrimbly jimbly thing