We out here playing Mineman and what are you doing?

You're browsing Any Forums, looking at vidyagames, being reminded of Minecraft.

You COULD be starting a new game on Any Forumscraft! What with tree punching, and block collecting, dirt hut building, you know, normal stuff.

Or you could cut the the chase and ask where all the useful farms are and be endgame by the end of today.

It's really up to you, what you want to do.

So come visit Any Forumscraft. We're on 1.19, with back compatible to 1.18.2, on the java client only, no bedbros.

Connect here:
mc.chimpout.club:25600

For more information, see:
Or, try rereading this post.

Attached: 2022-07-30_00.23.31.png (1920x1080, 1.4M)

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

SNIFFFFFFFF

+1, its nice server com play with us. piratebros allowed so mojang fucks cant censor you

come Any Forums bros

Attached: test1.png (1920x1001, 3.14M)

come and build some cool shit

Attached: image2.png (1920x1001, 1.99M)

I'm playing mineshafts and monsters modpack, p fun, has a story

Look mom its my build!

don't lie. its not your build

whats that about ? story modpack for mc ?

fuck huge modpack, has a sorta storyline, pretty barebones in terms of lore but it ties it together nicely, and the mods are put together well

how does storyline in mc feel ? i can't really wrap my head around it. does it have dialgoue prompts and npcs or what ?

That one is pretty good

Oh look. Another Minecraft server that shuts down in a month after the OP gets bored of playing single player
>Too retarded to use 25565 port, likely hosted off some shit "Minecraft server host" result off Google with terrible performance
>Likely no idea how to handle problems, map backups, or performance issues off his "villager" plan server
>.club, given out for free from shit like freenom. Doesn't know his name and address will be public in a year if he doesn't pay them an expensive renewal fee yearly after
I know I'm the retard here but fuck. I hate that /vm/ is literally just bad Minecraft servers the board

>shuts down in a month after the OP gets bored of playing single playe
except this server has been running for 4 years already. currently online 21 people

fucking lol
this server has been up for years now nigga
it has outlived a shitload of other Any Forums servers

You wish you were right.

Attached: ride stacking.png (1920x1080, 1.42M)

man.. this server's been running for years

Nah it's delivered via books and quests

fuck you

Attached: 2022-08-13_21.19.11.png (1920x1080, 751.81K)

not bad then. doesnt stray too much out of mc mechanics. npcs would just be weird. however is it some kind of mystery or what ? i feel liek post-apocalptic mysteries, reading notes and journals of others is the best style of story that can be told via reading books only.

>this guy still with diamond gear

>Any Forumscraft
It went to shit after Billy left since the new cunts in charge regularly abuse their power and allow their friends to fuck over everyone else without repercussion.