Tower of Fantasy

To the dozen or so people still playing, you having fun? I personally am enjoying it, as much as I hate to say it.

Attached: file.png (1200x1600, 3M)

You will come crawling back to Genshin, an actual high effort game and not a cash grab.

I'm liking it but the story is terrible.
The UI is also pretty bad as is shit like pic related meaning I basically wasted all the unlock chips I used up to now.

Attached: QRSL Screenshot 2022.08.13 - 09.44.32.70.png (529x793, 296.05K)

Don't forget the time-gated chests that punish you for exploring the world "too early."

>You will come crawling
as if i need to choose and play only one game.
you fanboy faggots are fucking disgusting and retarded at the same time

I am but I hate the timegating
>high effort game
a polished turd at best

After i finish my 15 minutes of daily genshin i log on to tofs for my 30 minutes of gameplay before i get time locked

man this game really did fall off. it's barely day 3 and threads are dead

But genshin is a cash grab, and doesn't want you to play it unless you pay even more.

It's a great game for spacing out and wasting time. I don't give a shit about the multiplayer parts.

>Genshin
>high effort
>not a cash grab.

Is this some sort of genshin expansion? Do people even play genshin still?

the game has the worst controller support ever.
im fucking forced to play m+k

All the time-gating sucks. What's the point in exploring if half the stuff I find is inaccessible for another week or two?

Tower of Fantasy has one thing Genshin will NEVER have
Panties

Attached: QRSL Screenshot 2022.08.14 - 04.36.31.91.png (632x775, 689.39K)

Works great for me and my xbox 360 controller.

Bullshit. You wait 9 hours for the game to let you in and THEN you do your 30 minutes.

I play on the phantasy something or other server and never wait. Why did you join a meme server for a game that won't even last a month?

well maybe its just me then because you cant navigate through the menus with a controller.
unless youre a lying faggot and that shit happens with you too.

Is the Twitch bounty over yet? I'm still seeing streamers who only like money playing the game and it's annoying

Oh I thought you were talking about actual gameplay and combat. I have no problems with using a mouse for menus.

Any midriff with vagina bones in Tower of Fantasy? If not then I'll pass

Attached: QRSL Screenshot 2022.08.13 - 10.09.21.04.png (906x1080, 1.28M)

I unlocked the bow chick and don't even care about my actual character now.