Resident Evil 1

This is the best of series

Attached: resident-evil-1-real-hell-a-resident-evil-2-zombie.jpg (700x442, 47.18K)

It's REmake
>inb4 but these little differences!
who tf cares it looks stunning which improves the horrror atmosphere 100x

Attached: da1a37155f1310278930d9e1095e4d11.gif (500x500, 1.82M)

Soul
Soulless

>O-OLD IS GOOD...B-BECAUSE IT IS OK!

get new material faggot

RE1 (1996) > RE2 (1998) > RE3 (1999)

All classics, excellent games. Everything after that (except Outbreaks) can easily be ignored.

>REmake
>soulless
now that's just ridiculous

Attached: GgSy7ka.gif (480x270, 1.98M)

alternate controls were a mistake

and why, might I ask, does Code Veronica not count as a classic

Dude it looks like shit, that means its good

It looks too much like a haunted house, tho.

What? What is this?

Soulless. Adds nothing but a shitty cringy substory

I swear this game filters zoomers like none other.

No millennial would ever call Resident Evil remake "cringy"

Go back to fortnite and dance like the rest of your retarded kin

millennials have shit taset and are the reason why everything is so horrible these days

People who claim to like the PS1 version more than the GC remake are larping

>spins like michael jackson and dodges the zombie
lmao

why re2 zombie?

remake and re1 are pretty close. any other answer is laughable

Attached: jill_remake_003.jpg (1920x1079, 472.95K)

the 40+ thread is around the corner

bitch I'm 3
googoo gaagaa

Pretending like RE1 is better than 2, 3 or REmake has to be some type of elaborate joke

It's an almost comical pile of shit in comparison, so rudimentary and simplistic that I almost can't believe RE2 exists on the same platform with the same technological capabilities. RE1 is so fucking ugly and stupid in comparison, and it just feels like shit to play. Sounds like shit too btw. Silent Hill basically makes the original RE look like some special ed turd in comparison

It feels like the game is still in alpha or something compared to RE2. It's worth one playthrough at some point but it's utterly outclassed by the sequels and REmake in basically every way that counts, and it wasn't even a good game compared to everything out on PC at the time.

The only thing it does better than REmake (on a conceptual level, not in actual execution) is the look of the mansion. REmake is too hollywood haunted house, but because RE1 looks and sounds so fucking shit with its even more comically shit characters and dialogue its all for nothing and utterly canceled out. Call me back when the game actually plays and looks as good as 2 or 3