Play Control

Play Control.

Attached: 2295347_0.jpg (540x309, 14.71K)

people actually play this game outside of benchmarking?

You play it for her (Jesse).

Attached: Control 1660405718240244.jpg (1800x900, 95.21K)

I'd rather not melt my GPU on """"RTX"""" """"ENHANCED"""" graphics, waste of money

CONTROL
MY
ORGASMS

Probably Remedy best game since Max Payne.

I played it on console. Got it complimentary with the ((monthly fee)). It's a fun game if you like third person shooters or scp articles.

I got it for free on epic games. Been debating playing it again on PC, but tat sounds scary. It should be fine on a 3060 on 1080p, right?

Game was good but needed to be a lot shorter.

There was just too much combat in offices and industrial spaces against the same SWAT team guys over and over again.

Do you wanna fuck Jesse?

Attached: control.jpg (734x750, 21.11K)

I played it on a 1050ti.
You'll be fine. The game is very well optimized.

Yeah, some of us think for ourselves and don't go by Any Forums memes

I wanna suck on her toes

Great intro and story, lame abilities and lame gameplay.

The map is a disaster, its neither interesting nor easy to converse through, the fights are chores and way too easy (Just throw rocks at 1000 suicide bombers).
The other guns are basically useless, the upgrades and mods even more so. The only useful mod is the "more damage" mod. Why would you pick +5% ammo when you can just pick +30% damage?

I don't get what this game is trying to be: Shooter? Well, its combat is shit
Action-Adventure? Well, exploration is no fun considering every room looks like an office. In Metroid you unlocked abilities and with them you unlocked new passageways, here its just: "Hey you found Keycard 5, congrats, now you can open more doors than before"

Dilate, bot.

No bot. I just find her cute. :)

Attached: Control 1660347053528242.jpg (1920x1080, 621.04K)

If you unironically play control then you shouldn't be thinking for yourself.

i might give it another run once my Series X arrives.

Already did.

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 64.66K)

i think the office look was one of the best parts in the game.

Haha oh no don't shoot yourself you're so sexy haha

Would the game be more successful if the protagonist was a man?

Really? I mean it's cool for a bit but honestly after 10min. everything looks the same. Even areas like the quarry don't seem that interesting. It's all just flat, black/grey and full of junk.