Gore Games Thread

Got any good recommendations for gore games?

Attached: Chiller_1986_Arcade_Gameplay_Scr.png (320x240, 19.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YHmhtZooJLs
funny-games.biz/ryoujoku-sex-game.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

theres sadly not alot unless count just blood splashes. Night Slashers X is a decent fill for gore fans

Thanks user, I will check it out!

blue mad diode is making a new depravia game. i am hyped. what about you guys?

Attached: sariel1.jpg (868x1228, 80.45K)

I read it as nigger slashers

I had played there other game (Blood Rush) before I thought that was great. Never played Depravia though, worth a look?

What was that one Japanese 2D game that featured a young girl who was cursed to be tortured because of her picking on them?

Attached: 3pw363.png (1427x1080, 929.27K)

there are two in existence, both are awesome, play them both. with that said, i think egrigori is harder, more extreme, and a bit more refined, the story can be ignored for the most part, but if you really care, the characters are actually reoccurring from many of his other games and other works. he even put his characters in a manga. garden executioner is another game he recently made, but it isn't as difficult imo. i beat egrigori on zealot mode with an s rank, and that was an amazing experience for me, i would recommend it to anyone who could stomach the subject material and difficult games.

Soldier of fortune 2. The gore, dismemberment and face reconstruction still holds up to this day. Being able to shoot of individual body parts was amazing back in the early 2000's.

Attached: 800full-soldier-of-fortune-ii_-double-helix-screenshot.jpg (800x600, 67.69K)

If you got VR, try Blood Trail
youtube.com/watch?v=YHmhtZooJLs

That shit looks like the trash I drew in paint when I was 12.

Colour me intrigued! I am going to look into them further. Thanks user

I am surprised I have never heard of this one. It's right up my alley. Thanks for bringing it up!

The game is called Chiller and yeah it looks like shit. Came out in 1986. Plays as well as it looks too. Got banned in the usual countries

demonophobia

Demonophobia? I think the name was something like that

nta, but he said cursed for picking on someone. she was sent to hell for trying to curse the ones who picked on her. completely different.

Space Funeral

Attached: spacefuneral2.jpg (324x244, 116.98K)

bumkp

Attached: as shrimple as that.png (1238x1000, 56.83K)

Splatterhouse (2010)

Attached: Splatter.webm (640x368, 1.34M)

Attached: ryoujoku.jpg (750x349, 290.99K)

Eternal Champions on Sega CD.

a classic. good taste user.

What's the name?

There's an old japanese flash game where you have to solve 4 digit numerical codes before a girl gets the drill. Haven't seen it for many years though.

>nigger killing white woman
holy vased

The Citadel. Sequel is still in the making, but you can play the first one.

Attached: 1612799702639.webm (1320x720, 2.01M)

funny-games.biz/ryoujoku-sex-game.html

I've played demonophobia but I swear the game just drops you into hell from the get go and it's not because of punishment for sins but the game is just gorey as hell with all the different ways to die.

>tfw you are impaled by spikes and can see the hymen ontop of the spike that impaled between the legs

Attached: 1642285663103.gif (343x498, 3.24M)

waxworks

>www.funny-games.biz

Attached: Capture.png (554x585, 364.28K)

pretty sure i heard it had a rudimentary story, but i never knew what they were saying since i am not japanese. from what others have told me, she jokingly tried to send her bullies to hell, but she messed it up and ended up sending herself to hell.