I want to get back into playing Kenshi but I don't know how to make it interesting a second time around

I want to get back into playing Kenshi but I don't know how to make it interesting a second time around

Attached: 1633439517574.png (1400x1200, 340.32K)

Mod the fuck out of it. Set weird, difficult goals for yourself.

meh the mods don't really change the core of it all.

Does anyone have a complete modlist? People talk about filling it with hundreds of mods and then only mention the 2 or 3 that are already on the front page of the workshop.

bump

there's nothing left to do after you've passed the 300h mark

blame the devs for implementing lazy binary world states instead of a true M&B system that lets you conquer an entire map with one faction

What was your first playthrough? If you were like me and went about making a base and doing research / crafting shit, then I recommend that for a second playthrough you do the opposite. I've done a playthrough as dick-ass hivemen gang of ninja thieves. Stealing from everyone, knocking out faction leaders and causing as much havoc as possible all without ever settling, researching or crafting shit. Had a lot of fun but lost my save when my SSD died

I did a hiveonly run that focused on building a massive industry. I lived on that crab island.

hey hey people

What did you role play as your first play-through?

Attached: 1617205109025.png (938x838, 313.39K)

Do some challenges and roleplays.
For example set yourself on never looting corpses and only using equipment you make yourself. Or maybe play a solo hunter make it your goal to hunt ever type of creature in the game, going region by region and killing your prey one by one.
Or set a massive patrol size and piss off as many factions as possible and play it like tower defence.
Or play a solo stealthy character and only go after bounties making it your goal to always assassinate them without being found.
Or maybe just try playing it like a city builder and get some mods adding new buildings, choose a picturesque location and try to create something pretty.
Just a few ideas off the top of my head. Also remember to always play it ironman mode, with no save scumming.

shek

Attached: 1590690941448.jpg (906x900, 138.9K)

When does it get good? I played for maybe 6 hours but all I've done so far is hire a few party members and mine minerals while getting my ass kicked and running away from every fight

20 hours in

it gets better after 1200h, also you need a few guides to get started

You can't. Kenshi having replayability is one of the biggest memes indie games have ever tricked me into believing.

I've got 360 hours and just started playing again.
Just grinding combat stats is boring at first but once you really start it'll feel like you're playing the game for the first time.

You don't. Kenshi is a sandbox where the only toy you're given is a rock.

this dude doesnt grow hydroponic hemp

By the time I unlocked hydroponics I already had an untouchable hash empire.

Attached: free shrugs.jpg (500x715, 65.73K)

>mine minerals
every. fucking. time.