Thoughts on the New 2DS XL?

Thoughts on the New 2DS XL?

Attached: get.png (1200x689, 101.42K)

Pretty good for a final version.

The only thing I don't like about it is the speaker location. It's easy to cover them with your hands, and it's just awkward in general.

Otherwise, it's great.

The rare case of a console reaching its final form on its last iteration. Pure perfection.If you haven't modded yours yet then you must be a homosexual

Is it like a 3DS but shittier?

Would be nice if there was actually a reason to own one, but 3DS library is so mediocre. DS has a much better library.

No, you're thinking of the 2DS.

is the dsi the best

isn't a 2DS just basically the DS but with better graphical capabilities

Wait so I had a DS lite which was a pretty cool handheld, then I know the 3DS came out, now they went back one D? What did I miss?

So a gimped console is Nintendo's final form. lol. How appropriate.

I want the 3d features tho

>XL
Fuck off.

The 2DS was a cheaper version of the 3DS with some missing features, mainly the 3D mode. Think the Switch Lite vs Switch.

am i the only guy who used the 3d

So it was more like a DS, wasn't it?

its a cheaper option for the people that dont care about the 3d feature. to be precise, its the "new" version of their regular 2DS, which was this door stopper, which was designed as a cheaper and more durable version for households were every kid wants their own unit but the parents dont want to buy the expensive version multiple times over.
this door stopper then got the upgraded "new" 2DS XL treatment which basically just gave it back the hinge and the "new" improved hardware the other "new" models got. or in other words, a new 3DS but without the 3D feature.

Attached: file.png (1000x1000, 763K)

The 3D always gave me a headache so I was fine once they came out with the foldable XL version with only 2D, I have pic related

Attached: file.png (810x1080, 1.18M)

it's kino, speakers just in a bad spot like user mentioned

would've liked it in a darker shade of blue, hate the turquoise they always go with. are replacement 2ds xl housings a thing

Well it plays 3DS games. It just didn't have the 3D feature.

why did nintendo put the SD card behind a screw on the new 3ds, only to go back to the old design on the new 2ds

As a grownup I would want my handheld to be foldable, but I get why making it into a solid block was a good move if they went after a young audience.

i want to get a 2DS XL but not sure which edition

Does it matter? You're meant to hack the damn thing.

Cheap build quality.

Everyone shits on the original 2ds even though it was comfy to hold.

Don't get me wrong I love the other models but I have a fondness for the 2ds.