Is there any reason to be a consolefag in 2022

Is there any reason to be a consolefag in 2022

Attached: soynigger.png (496x358, 351.16K)

Nope.

You don't have to portbeg for current gen games

I don't even know any consolefags anymore that aren't ultra normalfags that only play the yearly sportsball releases. Everyone has started to take the PC gaming pill

I don't spend 4k on a pcbabie computer
I just spent $300 buck broken American dollars, buy a Xbox /ss/, RetroArch(free games from Nintendo to PS2) and gamepass ( not paying $70 bucks for a shit game and instead play it for free) are the only thing I need

Don't you have to pay a monthy fee for Dev mode in order to use retroarch on Xbox? I also thought they were cracking down on dev mode users that weren't devs

Lol poorfag loser kill yourself

If you're going to emulate you might as well just get a computer with modest specs.

playing actual games instead of being stuck emulating mobile shit

PRODUCT I LIKE BETTER THAN PRODUCT YOU LIKE

No depending on gpus or newfag garage like steam

but neither of them are products

Because I cannot make a gaming PC. And you'll say it's easy and I'll say "if it's so easy, I'll pay you to do it for me" and you'll say "no, do it yourself faggot," and I'll say "but if it is easy, name a price and you'll get what is essentially free money for an hour or two of your time," and you still won't build one for me. So I won't have one. So I won't use one.

RE 7 and Village are only officially VR on PS4 and 5

Reddithog is late

i don't care about PC gaming so yeah

Ease of access.
Convenience.
No troubleshooting.

Underpowered but they just werk.

I'll build a computer for you. Don't even need to pay me money. Just a handjob will do.

it’s comfy

7th gen and earlier consolefags are a tier above 8th and later

you are arguing with a person you made up in your head. I would gladly accept money in exchange for building a PC, since it's so easy. it'd be a waste of money for you but hey, there's a sucker born every minute.

you actually own your games for one.