People hating on Guilty Gear Strive for the gay characters instead of the gay poorly implemented music

>People hating on Guilty Gear Strive for the gay characters instead of the gay poorly implemented music
I cant wait for more absolutely mediocre vocal tracks that you wont hear like 20% of in a normal match!

Attached: oni.png (694x994, 612.91K)

This whore made me so angry
He should have stayed with glasses girl in the end

Glasses girl was deranged, he got a cute based delinquent gf

>glasses girl was deranged
>the literal bully who abused glasses gir until making her deranged is okay though
You retarded?

Broccoli man won her fair and square and glasses girl was a turbo bitch that deserved the bullying

Attached: 1657388436915.jpg (3000x3600, 2.63M)

>Get bullied
>have to rely on others VIA blackmail to get revenge
>get pissed off when he finally fesses up due to guilt

Onani master-kun had no one to blame but himself

>Most of the songs take about a minute or two before it actually ramps up and is enjoyable to listen to during a match
>Most matches don't even manage to last that long in the first place
At least they have all the old songs that can be selected instead of just playing the character's theme just so I don't have to be bored without the songs playing

I feel at that point id rather just be playing one of the older games then. Plus I have to fish them out which is just pointlessly obnoxious

I remember reading this manga as a teenager thinking it would be some funny "le horny guy" manga. Instead I got a pretty moving story about teenage sexuality and relationships, I thought it was quite beautiful how he didn't end up with the "right" girl in the end. The part felt quite realistic.

Attached: Apu.jpg (657x527, 39.23K)

It was a crazy little ride for all of us.

This and Molester Man were full of charm and soul, simple shorter stories grounded in reality. Molester Man is less believable with the framework that it is a "true story", but at the same time, they were based on an user's accounts, and that framework in it of itself makes it interesting that someone adapted it into a manga

I remember reading a good portion of the threads that were translated years ago, and was surprised at how similar they were

>be nice guy
>also funny
>cute girl likes him
The only reason you hate them is because you have zero redeeming qualities of your own.

Attached: 1401916073628.png (470x540, 343.73K)

Oh so NOW it's okay for the fictional girl to like the nice guy?

Same, and I'm 30 now. Where has time gone.

It was always okay, you are just deranged.

>guy who actually makes the first move gets her
>"AGGGGHHHHHH I HATE THIS WHORE"
literally the MC was a dumb cunt for sleeping on doing absolutely anything for MONTHS. Did he just expect her to confess and have it all fall in his lap?

Except anime girls liking nice guys is always considered unrealistic and a wish-fulfillment fantasy for losers.Yet not it's okay because he's cucking the protagonist. It's like you people just want to MC to be miserable

What's wrong with a girl confessing?

That doesn't happen.

It's never gonna happen unless you do something

The same thing happened to me (in real life) when I was like 19 and in hidnsight, I was obviously a huge fucking faggot.
But you'd be surprised to see how difficult the world is through the eyes of someone that has had an unfortunate childhood and adolescence, socially speaking. Especially compared to the proactive vision of a fulfilled, healthy individual that just "lives life as they please, is genuine, and does things because they're cool".

Living is hard.

That's a mysognistic social norm
Aren't women feminists now?

You can try teaching a lion to eat vegetables but it will still naturally want meat.

touch grass

Yes, especially if they share similar interests and have some form of chemistry. Kurosawa being a jaded and closed fuck saw that girl as pretty much his only interaction, his world, despite having people like the Frobro reach out to him. She admired those qualities of him treating others like equals, trying to get to know them, etc as she does