I just want to be a stormtrooper

and bully ayys, rebels, and weak jedi padawans but Disney and the woke media won't let me.

Attached: storm.png (1244x576, 1.4M)

For that to be close to the source. you'd need the opposite of hitscan weapons and basically miss every shot you take.

>Death trooper halo clone when?
Death troopers don't miss unless there's force shenanigans going on.

Attached: death.jpg (720x540, 63.24K)

>...and she was a good friend.

post the rest, if you're so great

>and weak jedi padawans
even a Weak Jedi padawan would defeat a Stormtrooper, specially a Imperial one.
Republic Clone Troops > Empire Stormtrooper

>and weak jedi padawans
nigga did you not watch Revenge of the Sith, a "weak padawan" dabbed on Apo and a bunch of other clones before he got gunned down

>still trotting out the tired old Stormtroopers can't shoot straight shit

...If she what?

Literally in the full OP Pic the stormtrooper missed the cum in Ahsoka's face

The worst thing is that Clones combat skills is canonically (even in disney canon) higher (by a lot) than the Stormtrooper's skills

Attached: 1657391214854.jpg (2000x1250, 1.69M)

Well yeah, Clones came ready-baked with Jango Fett's skill and abilities, Stormtroopers are basically cannon fodder; minimal training and basic gear but there's an absolute fuckton of them to make up for it; think Soviet conscripts during WW2 or the Astra Militarium from Hamwarmer 40kek

Has the original sauce been deleted? I can’t find it.

>Luke, did I ever tell you about Ahsoka Tano?

Attached: y.jpg (611x815, 129.03K)

first fucking result on google

>Delta Squad
>armor isn't painted
shamefur dispray

this is the idea of the vision.
blasters are highly powerful, but inaccurate weapons. this is to allow melee and lightsaber users a chance to fight against ranged attackers in this universe. most people don't understand this and modders will make blasters shoot 800/rpm and insanely accurate so firefights are happening at 1+ kilometer and everything dies instantly.
the way it SHOULD be is the opposite. low range, high powered weaponry that relies on teamwork, positioning and numbers. ideally i'd design a game around an RTS framework that puts two teams from dropships on either side of the map. these dropships then deploy massive artillery pieces that move towards a few predesignated CP points that allow for forward vehicle and infantry spawns. the ultimate goal of the game is to support infantry, tanks and the massive artillery along paths from point to point until you reach the enemies dropship and destroy it. redesign it to be an FPS where you are a cog in the machine and it all works around you. this was the original design for Battlefront before they change its name from Star Wars: the Front Line.
I dont think this could be made under current canon because their whole doctrine with making new soldier characters is that they should be black and super special forces. this goes against the meaning of 'trooper', which should mean a soldier who operates in a troop. these armies were cool because they were intimidating and had almost unlimited numbers. they actually reflected armies, which are large amounts of people working together. instead they develop shit like that cant do shit in the movie they are introduced in to the point that they can't kill anyone except a few rebels with their back turned. whereas the fan favourites (delta squad, muunilinst 10, etc.) were always teams of guys who watched each others backs and displayed a modicum of tactical skill.

Attached: 71794.jpg (3072x1536, 618.24K)

is she about to suck his dick?

Why Palpatine stopped the production of clones? a fucking Clone Squad literally can made up for a fucking Stormtrooper Battalion. Also adding more layers to Statements a fucking padawan killed a shitton of 501 Legion Clones that are literally even better quality clones than the normal clones

jango clones were overkill, expensive to replace and took too long to replace for what is effectively a galaxy-wide occupation. its easier to get conscripts to defend their own planet than manufacture an army of that size again

And they're forced to use these shitty low range rifles because the armor has turned every soldier basically impervious to normal gunfire (even though a rock thrown by a toddler to the chest can apparently instantly kill them)

One of my favorites