Who the fuck watches this garbage?

Who the fuck watches this garbage?
Who the fuck actually wants to watch some nerd faggot read a script for 12 hours about Oblivion in a monotone faggotry voice?
He doesn't even say anything interesting or analysis game design, art direction, plot points or lore in-depth and just recaps every fucking questline in the game like a wiki article
For 12 fucking hours

Attached: 51515.jpg (1080x841, 622.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T-otpq6oI2Q
youtu.be/xb-DtICmPTY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's comfy background noise

the worst part is most of the video is him recapping the story you experience playing the game, without that it would probably be a more reasonable five hours length

man this video made zoomers super assmad. im going to link it out of spite.
youtu.be/T-otpq6oI2Q

Attached: lul.gif (326x326, 592.72K)

I watched it last month so I was able to comment on it in these threads instead of remaining ill informed

who cares? stop posting shit nobody cares about unless you're advertising it on purpose, cuck

>Woah who the fuck posts the same fucking thread complaining about a long video on Any Forums over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again

It seems like that’s most of this kind of content. Three hours of recapping the story and quests, a couple hours of just explaining the mechanics, maybe an hour of actual critical opinion on those things. And they say it takes them hundreds of hours to make the video. It’s kinda mind blowing that it could even take that long to do such a basic surface level ‘critique’

I’m convinced most people just watch these videos to have something on in the background that’s vaguely about something they’re interested in and white noise to sleep to.

Anderson’s ridiculous Witcher videos are similar but at least he has something to say about the game

people with schizophrenia

To give this one video credit, it isn't surface level on the mechanics. It's autistic as fuck actually.

>you arent giving oblivion a fair shake
>12 hour long video deconstructing the game
>no please stop this

and that's what, 20 minutes of the video?

nta but its like 80% of the video

Like 3 hours or longer.
I think there was 45 mins he was just hitting ghosts showing how stat gains worked with the three main methods of leveling

>Check channel
>Morrowindfag
>Instantly know not to listen to a word he says because he's mentally ill

wow just wow

Video essays are bad enough, but if it's more than 30 minutes you need to edit it down. Whatever you have to say, it's not interesting enough to warrant an hour of my time, let alone twelve.

Attached: dynomite.png (1058x624, 450.99K)

The video was perfectly tuned to outplay the algorithm.
Its a video game video about a well known popular old video game from a popular series, and it has a meme thumbnail and click bait tittle and it lasts 12 hours.
Its all about that watch time and when it gets into the recommended and next queue it just autoplays on some dummy viewbot computer and grinds out 12 hours of watch time.
That makes the snowball effect, along with regular viewers of the channel, and other tards that just click trough it and fake nerds that never played the game but want to know bits and pieces so they can argue about it online.

buy an ad...

I like these types of videos because it’s basically an edited down Let’s Play.

Any other 3+ hour videos on video games or other autistic subjects that aren't streams? I need something for when I'm farming.

You asked "Who the fuck watches this garbage?"
And then you said "He doesn't even say anything interesting or analysis game design, art direction, plot points or lore in-depth and just recaps every fucking questline in the game like a wiki article"
So obviously faggots like you, otherwise you wouldn't know.

Pure unfiltered kino
youtu.be/xb-DtICmPTY

Attached: shiori.jpg (590x569, 108.31K)

Will oblivion babs ever stop whining? If you don't want to hear opposing opinions in regards to your game, which the people who are criticizing it most likely played even more than you did, then just go to reddit.

the king of longform content
all others are cringe and repetitive

Me because it's closest thing to replaying the game except I can play something else while I'm listening.

Based reply

>A quick analysis