He doesnt exclusively play hardcore

>he doesnt exclusively play hardcore
explain yourself

Attached: kot.jpg (1727x971, 476.73K)

i like skill based shooters and extremely short TTK inherently lets aimlet shitters get more kills than they should

i like it milsim style. also: fuck the minimap

back when i did play i moved over to hardcore and just started shitting on entire lobbies with handguns, i can't remember what actually made me stop playing HC i think it was considered a special mode at the time and you couldn't rank up from it

hardcore was how the game should have been

what is the best zombies map and why is it KINO der toten?

i like both modes, idk

Holy fucking based.

>can't track
>can't handle recoil
>can't dodge
yep, it's "hardcore" mode for "hardcore" gamers

Attached: 1653966519389.jpg (470x533, 37.66K)

almost every gun kills in just one shot, making recoil even less relevant than ever, it's literally no skill mode, the first one to see wins
you could just play COD2 blot action only servers, or play something that was actually designed around deadly bullets, like Insurgency

Dying every 5 seconds by a stray bullet isn't fun

oh I thought you were talking about campaign, hardcore is fun especially in search and destroy.

i have more hours in hardcore because it's easy mode and the camo grind is more tolerable on easy mode

Like more of a challenge. Brainlets (famas users) cannot grasp the idea that Hardcore is actually EZcore despite the name.

Anyone up for WaW (ps3) zombies?

i really, really miss Terrorist Hunt from Rainbow Six Vegas 2

i really, really miss Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Because sometimes I want the hud back on to rape in core after raping in hardcore

I'm not French.

kek adhd people ITT cant play tactical and get mad that their positioning is so bad they get farmed in hardcore

Why wouldn't you just play Insurgency at this point

what's the difference between hardcore and normal in these cod games? you die to a single bullet either way and whoever sees you first always wins. there's no skill involved in these games. you just camp and farm killstreaks and that's it.

>cowadooty
>milsim
Lmao

>sits in corner
Damn im really a skilled operator using advanced military tactics

hardcope mode is for shitters and you know it fag

>implying there’s no minimap camping in nhc
lol
lmao

Because it's literally KINO, only ever played that map, all the other ones were cringe.