Is Elden Ring really that good?

Is Elden Ring really that good?

Attached: 1660413450166.png (637x467, 529.23K)

yes

I installed Windows 10 on another hard drive just to try it.
Worth it. Formatted the hard drive afterwards.

You can play Elden Ring on Linux.

it's a meme game that was taylor-made for reddit

You can now, yes.

I just worked for 3 months to assemble a PC and play Elden Ring.

I really enjoyed playing Elden Ring, it was pretty much exactly what I expected and wanted from an open world style Fromsoft game. It's basically Dark Souls but more of it.

>now
you already could day one

>now
You could since it came out. Deck had it day 1.

I'm just glad it wasn't tailor-made

Tickles your sense of wonder for maybe 10 hours or so then goes straight downhill. Even Memazaki succumbed to the open world curse.

If I think Dark Souls is good but overrated what will I think of Elden Ring?

its shit

Shouldn't he be fighting for his country instead of making anime girls

Yes, elden ring is this age's castlevania:SOTN

on deck yes but on launch EAC was broken for many linux users although it fixed a day or two later iirc so you could only play singleplayer.
I guess if your definition of working is just the single player it does all check out.

It's a decidedly worse game than Dark Souls.

Elden Ring is made so that you can play it both single and multiplayer. That's why there's npc/bell summons.

Dark Souls is a tighter and more linear experience
Elden Ring is a lot more open ended and more "free", as in the player is free to explore whatever they want almost whenever they want

Elden Ring is a mechanically and systematically perfect game marred only slightly by copy/paste content. The copy/past content is only really a problem if you think you'd like to 100% the game in one sitting - the game was obviously not mad for this.

>too retarded to pirate
No wonder they're losing.

is pretty good but it also peaks at Limgrave, that whole area feels like some German fairy tail and I love it
damn shame how undeveloped the Northern regions are I love a good snow area but they just aren't good

ackshually, spamming heavy jump attack and using mimic tear isn't cheesing it's "adapting to the tools you're given"
>run past every single enemy with the horse and loot any purple item you see
NOOOO NOT LIKE THAT

>keep people at home during pandemic
>give people reason to fight

vtubers saving the world

Attached: 1657716522305.webm (1372x1080, 1.79M)