Are you excited for Splatoon 3?

Are you excited for Splatoon 3?

Attached: 1660153718590234.png (1250x1750, 1.66M)

As excited as I am for the other ones.
Hopefully it turns out well.

It will have cute woomy/veemo girlfeets?

Attached: Delicious female inkling feet.jpg (827x1050, 552.66K)

im a bit sad they didnt seem to get an upgrade in 3

Attached: splat.png (1652x1331, 2.09M)

Sex in puffy woomy cunny!

kinda
I'm a little sad that the singleplayer seems to be closer to the main campaigns of the last two games rather than octo expansion

Attached: 1660414161720.webm (485x567, 2.92M)

>still on the switch
I mean I'll buy it and play it but...

Attached: iu_11855_2052823.jpg (700x1400, 191.3K)

Attached: squid butt.webm (352x448, 2.91M)

i own a switch and the idea of having to suffer through another game on this shit piece of hardware is not terribly enticing for me regardless of loli

she looks too young to be dressing like that

You're absolutely right, she should be nude.

what does she look like when you don't buy any of those swimsuits can I see

More flatties/smallies in microbikinis please. Loli optional.

All squid kids are sexually mature and at least 16 years old

Attached: splat bunny.jpg (550x895, 274.7K)

dropped

>16 years
That's a bit on the older side

hebe>loli

No.
Please release the first game on steam

>pettanko teen
What a great but underrated archetype. It's actually pretty reasonable (I personally knew girls in high school who were easily mistaken for a tween at the time, not just because of their height but also proportions and babyfaces), not garbage like THOUSAND YEAR OLD LOLIBABA DRAGON GODDESS.

>breasts starting to take definite shape
>hips and thighs just beginning to introduce curviness to the body
>thin but noticeable and consistent pubes coming in
das it mane

Attached: 1646550321645.jpg (307x468, 15.17K)

>mouse and keyboard splatoon
holy FUCK that would be fun. sniper would probably be really overpowered though, most of the challenge relating to it is having to deal with fucking gyro.
and man i love gyro but i use lazy glasses because they really work and gyro bugs out with it. the game wont let you reset the gyro so it has you aiming really high. how the fuck do people comfortably play this series? whats the point of being handheld if im expected to be playing on the couch anyways?

They're all 14. All the playable characters are 14. Remember they showed us the growth chart in the first game. When they're 14 they get the ability to be in kid form. So all the kids are 14. The idols are always older. I think Callie and Marie were 16 in the first game, just a little bit older

>thigh canyon
no thanks

No, fix the online.

>the game wont let you reset the gyro
I havent played for years but I'm pretty fucking sure there's literally a button to reset the gyro.

And gyro controls are almost the same as a mouse when it comes to accuracy. Same as how someone can suck at mouse aiming, apparently you suck at gyro aiming. You could also do half and half where you had gyro and stick controls and I remember that being pretty good to really aim well.

Also, another point, back then pros sometimes opted for wii remote aiming in games like call of duty. Gyro and mouse are basically the same thing, the only difference is how good you are at using either

Kids are 12 and under. 13 and up are called "Youths"