One of the best written female characters ever written in comic book industry

>One of the best written female characters ever written in comic book industry
>One of the worst ones ever in video games
Why are they like this? They had one fucking job.

Attached: MJ.jpg (1338x1000, 1.35M)

Mary Jane has always been such a bitch, I'd always hope Peter would just dump her and hook up with Black Cat instead. The episodes in the 90's show where they are clearly superhero horny for eachother are based.

I liked MJ in this game. She's realistic.
>>One of the worst ones ever in video games

Like I said, she is a realistic take on the character.

lolno

At least they made her white.

MJ is a boring stuck up bitch in every single Spidey game. Web of Shadows is the best game in the franchise simply because you can tell her to fuck off and plow Black Cat.

>Women must be ugly
>Trannies must look like goddesses

How is this acceptable?

Attached: 6A92C324-FA8B-4D0D-83FE-06DB69388192.jpg (1200x630, 103.9K)

every woman mogs an ugly tranny
but a beautiful tranny mogs every woman

Gwen>Black Cat>MJ

Nah. MJ has been written really well in the past, but Marvel is fucking retarded and constantly does her dirty. They refuse to let Peter settle down and grow naturally, but still can’t stop treating MJ as his true endgame. It’s infuriating

It's like they just can't get MJ right. The one simple test you can do to see if she's written well or not is asking yourself: "Is this Mary Jane a legitimate competition to Felicia for Pete's heart?" If the answer is yes, then she's written well. In this game however, the answer is "Fuck no!" 90s cartoon did her right back in the day.

Attached: MJ_working_out.webm (704x528, 2.36M)

i dont think you read comics to say this shit

She is

Attached: p33uocfGb21svvfjzo2_1280.jpg (1043x1500, 658.71K)

She's garbage, just like spiderman

This is the core issue. MJ isn't bad but because Peter can't be happy, he can't be with her, so they do her dirty and make their relationship shitty.

Attached: mj.jpg (1630x1267, 310.96K)

The standards are REALLY low

I stopped reading after the kindred stuff was resolved and Peter was looking to be getting ready to propose to MJ but now i hear they have broken up again since then?

Attached: 1628979014473.png (1697x862, 2.91M)

MJ a cute!

Attached: 20220813133434_1.jpg (1920x1080, 184.46K)

Based. Felicia has always been the superior choice.

Attached: 0b66c1643449d409a17b31b4ab1337cd.jpg (820x974, 135.05K)

It's because Marvel keeps infantilizing Peter and make him a complete loser, who still lives with his 176 year old aunt whem he's close to being 30 year old grown man. It's not relatable and it hurts his character, he's written as an incompetent manchild, who suffers from some kind of bizarre Peter Pan syndrome and keeps making same mistakes over and over again. If Marvel don't want this series to lose its audience, they should let Peter finally grow the fuck up!

Attached: d85eed11b6f191f3ca1a77987d425176.jpg (720x717, 46.94K)

>"monster girl dating sim"
what the fuck? why is this author flexing his power level? damn that shits not even legal in the usa

>It's not relatable
?
You think people are fucking themselves over in this shitty economy because of some dumb mutt sense of "freedom"?

OH MY GOD DO COOMERS EVER STOP WHINING

>It's not relatable
yes it is unless your parent is a complete cunt waste of life you live with them till late 20s now because housing isn't affordable. renting is a fucking poverty trap

Pretty much. Somehow these transient moments of growing up have become core parts of the Spider-Man formula so he's just constantly in the process of learning that great power comes with great responsibility and constantly figuring out the balance between how much of his energy he can afford to give the "Peter" part of his identity. The writers know that they don't know what a happy/complete Peter would look like or how to make it interesting so he's just stuck with the suck.

complete/realized/whole are all just nonsense anyways, perfection is a meme and everything in life in constantly in flux

life is literally a journey and there is no destination

The writing in Spider-Man is so inferior to the Arkham games.

I personally prefer Felicia too, but it doesn't mean that MJ should to be written badly, her character deserves better than what most newfags and zoomers came to know her as. MJ vs Felicia should represent a Peter/Spider dilemma of getting stuck between two 10/10s, not a clearly cut choice.

Attached: 1659819780933065.jpg (1360x2048, 190.77K)

>It's not relatable

Attached: 1632074464380.png (620x647, 364.13K)

>She's realistic
She's fucking suicidal and a pain in the ass for Spidey.

i do
that's like 90% of the GOP's base, people rabidly defending how our economic system works because they might one day experience the "freedom" of a lot of money

>taking care of an elderly parent is infantile
Fuck off, retard.

>realistic
A number one killer of fun in games.

A man with Peter's intelligence and wits can get a well-paying job in no time, or find some other source of income. It's not relatable to have him be the same broke studen in his late 20st, who deals with the same problems when he's a grown man, who's almost 30. If you are in your 30s and still are the same person you were in your early 20s, you have a serious problem that is called "arrested development".

Felicia just works better in games because she can team up with Spidey in fun missions and adventures. All MJ ever gets is dull cutscenes.

Been trying not to impulse buy this game and being reminded about the horrible MJ sections just did the trick. Thanks user

Bitter Marvel writers have been sabotaging Peter Parker as a character since the 2000s and still Amazing Spider-Man is the only Marvel comic that sells any actual numbers outside of something Star Wars related.
Grown men getting grumpy because Parker is still more beloved then their Teenage Girl Self Insert #423 will never not be hilarious.

Attached: 1359746287093.gif (468x608, 36.61K)

In-game Mary Jane is even worse looking than the movie one.

Attached: 3710D3D1-F140-46A3-BB46-9BCABE67101E.jpg (1920x804, 325.5K)