GoW 3

Still the best Kratos / story / gameplay / gore.

Attached: 1660388423040713.jpg (714x793, 175.13K)

Best black game character

I have never played this game and I don't know anyone who has played it either. I remember seeing some E3 footage of it and then it seemed to stop existing

That's 2.

the gameplay in 3 is seriously really good I wish we had a few more games that played like it

Fuck me this board is embarrasing nowadays. You must be 18 and over to post on this website.

I was literally 18 when the game released. It came and went with nobody talking about it (I seem to remember it having some online mode which turned me off of it) the GoW series died at GoW2 for most people

The story is easily the worst including nuGoW. Everything after the final boss is a laughable anticlimax.

GoW 2 was the last good game in the series

You're a fucking retard. The online one was AFTER God of War 3, which was literally the best selling in the series.

No, 3 was. It went downhil after Ascension; which Nu-GoW being a mistake.

you're thinking of ascension, not GOW3 both of which are the joint best games in the series

>the box was making them stupid

Attached: 1660254619494874.png (597x680, 285.74K)

Peak GoW storytelling right here

Just proves my point that an entire game came and went without me noticing. Did they even market this at all?

I was in disbelief at this part. The retcon does absolutely nothing for the story and only seems to devalue any conflict in GoW2 or 3.

3 is probably the best, but Ghost of Sparta is a very close second

God of war 3 has shit story and brain numbing gameplay. 1 had the best story and 2 had the best variety. 3 is a graphics showcase for retards.
>Writers cant justify Kratos revenge
>He had the power to travel though time in 2. Making his revenge against Zeus null
>"N-No it was parndoras box! The gods were EVIL the whole time! Trust us!"

Sony has a knack for writing shit protagonists Ellie, Rico and Kratos are the among the worst in all of gameing

>Rico
Who?

Rico from the Killzone series. Written to be a total retard. But at the game time the game makes him out to be a protagonist. Sony studios had some very poorly written characters around that time.

Attached: 24252tg2gq4er.jpg (210x240, 19.14K)

I'm still surprised Sony hasn't released the old God of War games in the PC. It's fucking easy money.

They probably will, but they'll do it slowly over 5 years to milk people instead of making new games

It's because the old games don't exist to nu-Sony, it probably wouldn't pass Sony's censorship standards today anyway.

Don't worry, Jim's on the case, but he has to avoid constant attempts on his life from sonygroes utilizing used dilators as bludgeoning instruments. Being Jim is hard life.