Do west coast fags have low powered rigs now...

Do west coast fags have low powered rigs now? What kind of FPS are you tards getting on your state-approved 3090 Pelosi-Ti now?

Attached: 1592906593012.jpg (696x745, 91.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jOHKLyjVSuE
thegamer.com/gaming-pcs-not-banned-us-california/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll just order my products to vegas and go pick them up.

I dont live there but isnt this only applicable to pre built PCs?

>west coast
No one cares

Vermont is my favorite west coast state.

Fuck off and educate yourself
youtu.be/jOHKLyjVSuE

Why is everything rightwingers post lies. You imbeciles are literally killing your own party by lying so much.

thegamer.com/gaming-pcs-not-banned-us-california/

Yes it is. There's also sellers who've adapted to selling people the PSU and the rest of the PC separately. That way it's all legal if you just put the PSU in yourself.

They literally can't stop, just recently fox aired a doctored photo of the judge, and Trump lied about Obama having classified documents. I hope the Obama's sue both Trump and Fox. Repub shits and their idiocy is going to doom their own party for life kek

>it's real but it doesn't count because reasons
why are these system shills so shameless

Having a PSU rated for a certain wattage doesn't mean that's what it's pulling down constantly. For fuck's sake having an overwatt PSU is more energy efficient due to the lack of peaking
This law literally does the opposite of what it sets out to do

Tags: Mindbreak

I theorize its loose coalition of misery loving company and an army of third world shills working for pennies

The law is directed at idle power usage. Not max wattage. Watch the GN video if you want details going through the actual regulations.

The law is directed at turning us into slaves that own nothing

Either way I can't imagine that getting rid of gaming PCs would even put a dent in overall power usage, not when industries and and corporations exist. Not that I'm pulling for a change to either, but it's like banning home gardens to save water.

I am offhandedly more likely to believe a politician is passing a feel good law without really knowing the technical stuff than a tech YouTuber correctly interpreting law. Both are dealing with subjects outside of their expertise.
That said I could be wrong and it doesn't matter if I am. I build my own PCs and live in a different state so it doesn't apply to me right or wrong

The law isn't about computers only. It's about regulating idle power consumption of a huge swath of consumer electronics devices. Computers are just a small part of that.

LAAAAAAAND OF THE FREEEEE
AND THE HOME OF THE
BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKS!

>first they came for the west coast people and I said nothing

Meant for
Yeah. A law targeting server room capacity and cooling would have a far more drastic impact on energy draw than prepackaged enthusiast PCs. But that'd require work and corporations being held accountable for something

>this nothingburger again

so basically you have to drive to another state to pick up your 3090, tough nut

Note I'm still criticizing said law, so I am saying something, but you are correct in that I want the west coast destroyed. Hell I know they're literally speaking against me currently.

call me when something actually happens
Politicians are literally unable to be struck down

>thread about PCs
>IMMEDIATELY begin seething about Trump/Obama/whatever political thing that's got you grumpy

Jesus, calm yourself down, incel. Go outside and stop being mad online.

>how do we achieve sustainability
>hmmm.... build more 24 lane highways or....
>yesss let's make a new law that will do absolutely nothing just for the sake of feigning compliance
>oh yeah and also let's build "green" cities in the middle of the desert only for millionaires that rape the ecosystem 1000 miles away from here

Attached: file.png (890x588, 1.38M)

Isn't this old news that turned out to be fucking nothing?

Amerifats will never give up their cars and hamburgers and use public transit and eat the bugs like Europeans.
t.Amerifat

>July 21, 2021
Yes. All of this stuff is already in effect. The final stages happened in December.

We actually want to have more/better public transport, but the billionaires actively lobby against it. Owning a car is getting to be too expensive for the lower class.

Yes only normies are punished which is good.

i thought the lobbying thing was during the 50-60s, which is why all "modern" built towns in NA suck as you can't retrofit good public transport into a shitty infrastructure so easily, also the problem is that public transport budgets get voted publicly and there are more car users than public transport users or people who want them because americans don't understand the concept of living in a city and not requiring a car so it's a catch-22