What do you think Any Forums? Do you think that FromSoftware should add a difficulty option on their future games?

What do you think Any Forums? Do you think that FromSoftware should add a difficulty option on their future games?

Attached: redditmoment.jpg (646x316, 41.33K)

society is collapsing.

I see no problem of an easy mode as long it doesnt affect the normal/hard modes. The only people that get mad over this are losers their only achievement in life was beating a "hard" game.

no need to waste time and resources on something like that for souls. if its too hard either git gud or play another game

their gimmick is that they're designed to be obtuse and difficult, it is like asking for less intense or more slow rollercoasters

they should play mobile mmos that handhold you everywhere if they want that experience

weak bait, try harder faggot.

DS2 already had an optional hardmode (covenant of champions) and it's silly FROM hasn't implemented something like that again.
ER regularly went from piss easy to batshit insane and I would have liked a better difficulty curve without changing my playstyle to something unfun.

>easy mode

it's called magic and summoning

They games already has easy modes.
Not their problem if people are too retarded to play them.

I want hard mode for Pokemon, Kirby, Mario and other bing bing wahoo shit too

>DS2 already had an optional hardmode (covenant of champions) and it's silly FROM hasn't implemented something like that again.

sekiro has the bell demon

>Go to McDonalds
>Order a 20 chiggin nuggies, a milkshake and fries
>They hand you a bucket, and pour the blended nuggifryshake into it.
>"It's to promote accessibility for people who don't have teeth. The flavor is still there, you're not missing anything".

No, none of their games have ever been that difficult, it doesn't take much to beat, and the seething caused by not adding difficulty options is always funny.

Sure, add an easy mode. But i want a purple triangle added to your profile for using it and it renamed Games Journalist mode.
We need to know, who we are talking too about such matters as how good a game is after all.

yeah, sure. not playing a single one ever again.

there are already difficulty options built in to the game, spending dev time balancing different difficulty settings would take away from the rest of the game and they already tend to be rushed at the end

This hobby has already become so saturated with non-vidya-playing morons, I don’t want any mechanics that invite even MORE in. People genuinely do not play video games anymore. It’s flavor of the month trendy bullshit that got exponentially worse after the initial Covid outbreak. Christ even my mom had called during the lockdown just to tell me she started playing some stupid fucking game. Everything is watered down marvel/Star Wars-tier garbage full of snappy one liners and corny political takes you’d expect from a juvenile. I’m so goddamn jaded with the current state of gaming I wish every game had Ninja Gaiden-esque difficulty as the very basic difficulty to keep these fucking invasive clout-chasing parasites out of my hobby.

Its not bait though. A game having an easy mode will not affect your "hardcore" experience at all, if a challenging experience just turn on the hard mode.

I feel that Souls games and Elden Ring especially provide players with enough tools to make a game easier already. Shame that some people can't into experimenting.

Attached: 4177c4d245d60b79de1b950ff3ac746c.jpg (368x585, 63.27K)

>it's called magic and summoning
This. Being able to scale the game to basically any skill level without actually needing difficulty options shows just how big brained From is and it shouldn't be a surprise that journos are too dumb to understand that.

the whole point of the game is that its difficult

they did.
its called summoning

They already did, magic and summoning help is easy mode.

>we just want options
hmmm... I remember this one before regarding choosing your character.

>screencrap thread
i think you should kill yourself and make humanity a favor

>can’t swim
>demand all competitive swimming events allow the use of floaties
>get mad after several losses complaining of “unfairness”
>given small boat to compete and win every event
I don’t know where I was going with this but if you can’t understand or learn the fundamentals of something maybe it’s not for you.

Attached: 0825D929-11F9-459E-B4E2-B547ADBD63AA.jpg (640x478, 107K)

No just use Reddit builds like rivers of blood and bleed. That’s easy mode.

13 million sales
Sounds pretty accessible already

thats just called shitty balancing

It does affect everyone because the whole game would be designed around that easy mode. It is okay to lose and be frustrated because it makes you value your victory, suck it up.

Not to mention the bugs you can use if you're smart enough.

What game was it that added an easy mode and they called it baby mode or something ingame and game journalists freaked out about it?

>I don't like thing and want it to change to appeal to me
in a perfect world creators would ignore these retards

>I want to jump on the band waggon but don't want to put any effort into it
What causes this mind set?

Wrong, games are designed around the normal mode.

Are you retarded? Games are always designed around the middle ground and then tuned down or up for their respective easy and hard modes.

Attached: 1658176269155177.jpg (608x487, 26.54K)

I forgot, that makes ER's lack of good mechanics even more shitty.

>I'm not asking for the game to be made easier, just for it to be made easier.

So many of the comparisons being made ITT remind me that Any Forums is full of literal children who have an immense illusion of grandeur.

people will complain about souls games not having an easy mode but if you go and ask for a game like pokemon to have a hard mode, they'll shit on you

Except from software games, which are designed for their core audience instead of the common denominator

That is if they choose to. They're toning it down if anything because of QA testers. Games are very dumbed down nowadays because players refuse to get invested in it.

cope lol

They already have an easy mode, its called using summons.

Yes, I want higher difficultes that remix enemies and gain better AI.

Every souls game already have difficulty options, what it doesn't have nor needs is a difficulty selection setting on the menu

The game's entire atmosphere is centered around how inospitable and unwelcoming the game is, if you make it easier the narrative falls down completely, you're literally making the game worse on a ludonarrative level by making it easier.

kys.