What are your Hopes

What are your Hopes

What are your Fears

Attached: AE82079C-8C0B-4372-9909-B245B8DD3573.jpg (1280x720, 238.99K)

>Hopes
I have none

>Fears
Everything

Character creator where I can be black and fuck ancient english bitches

Attached: f2ef5d4d-6a61-45fc-9000-04a84992ca64.jpg (564x749, 48.18K)

>Hopes
It evolves and expands on the Fable 2/3 formula, nice big areas to explore but please not open world like BOTW or Skyrim

>Fears
Ugly black woman with an afro will be the poster character for the game. It'll be free to play with a shit ton of p2w/cosmetics/etc. It'll be open world and won't resemble the other 3 games. Every side character is a minority and lgbtq+

THWEEE GOALD PWIECES, CHIGKIN CHASHA

It's developed by Playground Games who can only do graphics and not much of actually game mechanics.

>Hopes
improved and most cohesive reboot of Fable 1 with a better story and the shit Molyneux actually promised decades ago

>Fears
Witcher 3 with zoomer humour

>hopes
good game
>fear (expectations)
this will be dead rising 4 tier

First post, most accurate post

Please don't make me stand there like a lemon.

It's time for the Fable fanbase to stop dicksucking Jack of Blades.

>But he's SUCH a good villain!
No you just think his design is cool, shut up.

Attached: 1622800378559.png (300x300, 94.27K)

>Hopes
A good game.
>Fears
Fable 3.

Attached: 257381883_2383694848448435_8617481246414918493_n.jpg (2000x1366, 922.54K)

Man, all they have to do is either set the game in the Old Kingdom days OR set it pre Fable 1 during the hero's guild war with Weaver and Maze

>hopes
That it has the charms of a fable game like the excellent voice work, npc lines and expressions like before 3.
>fears
That the IP becomes a sacrificial lamb for some pozzed bullshit and is fable in name only.

fuck off and die

Fable is such a mishandled franchise, why would we care about the next installment?
>Fable 1, great premise, but Molyneaux's goes overboard on promises and the game is just a very basic RPG. Fun moments, amazing music, potential world, but good at best.
>Fable 2 tries to push ideas further. Introduces a time-skip in hopes of showing the world reacting from player actions. Again, world has charm and potential, but mechanics don't quite add up, and the ending is awful in execution.
>Fable 3 again tries to push the fact about player actions affecting the world. Introduces a pretty good premise of overthrowing the Brother as King, but being faced with getting the Kingdom ready to defend against an invasion at the cost of good morals. However, the game pussies out, and lets the player pretty much bypass the consequences by abusing the real estate income to fund the army by themselves.

Overall, the series has its perks. The music is probably what will live on in the game, and if this sequel doesn't even have the music, then it's shite.

>What are your Fears
Microsoft's version of Forspoken.

This.

>Complaining about something that isn't happening
He's the only villain of the Fable franchise and the face of the only game most people liked

>Hopes
I must be the only one to hope for some openness to the world, at least less loading screens between areas.
Some of what Molyneux promised with the first Fable. Maybe playing as your descendants over generations would be a fun, make it about creating dynasties of heroes.
That would go along well with multiplayer in a persistent world. You could compete with other players in your world/server on who will get the most riches, reputation, etc. and it would reflect in the world with statues, banners, fan clubs of heroes or stuff like this.

>Fears
Something in the line of the series, we need something completely new.

Attached: fable-anniversary-le-bordel-de-darkwood-002.jpg (839x472, 116.04K)

I hope its cancelled.

>dynasties of heroes
Are there any games that do this? That sounds like untapped potential.

>Hope
That Peter Molyneux isn't involved

>Fear
That Peter Molyneux is involved

I hope it will be good.
I fear Fable without Molyneuxs bullshit won't feel like Fable.

Was he involved in that kinect one that killed Theresa?

No more fucking Reaver.
The dude is still alive in the latest game too.

>you will never play the lost chapters with proper controller support.

FUCK. i wouldnt even want a new fable game if i could just play the original, but the PC release only has M+KB and it controls like shit.

Rogue legacy kinda, but poorly

>What are your Hopes
that they use their new found rights to make fable journey a VR game
>What are your Fears
loss of humor
mechanical downgrade (despite its flaws fable 3 was actually pretty interesting technically)

I think M&B2 Bannerlord lets you do that, although the system is apparently bugged or unfinished. It's rare for players to play so long they die of old age, and the children of the player need to be 18 to be played with. But I think it will be implemented and there is already a mod that lets you play one of your children upon death.
In Fable it wouldn't be complicated. Without children you should be able to play as a disciple or devotee to your hero or something. There's potential for sure. In a persistent would it would make a lot of sense.

Hope it's good
Fear it's bad