Bridget's theme is literally called The Town Inside Me

>Bridget's theme is literally called The Town Inside Me
What the FUCK did Arcsys mean by this?

Attached: 12352145614215.png (1156x766, 656.14K)

And if you listened to it you would know it's about how he's yet to return to his town and family with the courage to tell them he's done with this crossdressing shit.

pinworms

>the town inside me, and everyone is boys
Unironically who writes this shit

>everyone is boys
Almost as if....

It's "everyone's voice". Why haven't they published official lyrics?

All the sperm I've ever pumped to Bridget lives on inside him, apparently.

I want to be the town inside her!

Bridget can only get pregnant with boys

>bridget wants to go home
>can go home at any time as whatever they want since the only reason they couldn't was if they acted like a boy the village would kill them
>somehow this translates to 'they can't go home because they're a girl!!!'
this is has been an exhausting time, can people just post cute shit

Whole town was inside him so he got mindbroken into thinking he's a girl.

It means Bridget has enough room inside for all my cum.

gangbang

Any Forums is the town. We're all going to take turns.

Attached: ggs threads.png (715x500, 23.11K)

>the town? *buuurp* i have no idea! *various protrusions wiggling inside my belly*

Bridget gets gangbanged by random town's people, every evening in an alley is the meaning I believe.

What Bridget is afraid of is ambiguous. All we know is that it's related to change and his gender. He could be worried that people will feel betrayed that he lied to them, especially if he dated anyone. He could be afraid that people still won't treat him like a man, but judging by the fact that he's still cross dressing and the ending where he says he's a girl, I think it's the opposite. He fears that if he returns people won't treat him like a girl anymore and may disapprove of him continuing to crossdress and live as a trap. This is far from the only explanation, but it's the one that makes the most sense to me.

While it's frustrating that nothing outright disproves the trans theory, it's still on shaky ground with nothing to back it up. It's like assuming that Bridget wears red panties. While yes, some crossdressers wear red panties, based on context Bridget is more likely to be wearing blue panties or nothing under his spats. More evidence is needed if you want to argue that either is canon over what the character's history and context suggest.

can't make this shit up

Attached: 1649586344233.png (644x770, 598.1K)

personally I subscribe to the notion that bridget's strive arc is coming to terms with their newfound cannibalism interests and getting the courage to return and devour the village's populace
glad to see other strong-minded individuals are coming to the same conclusion. we just need strive to confirm bridget devoured jam off-screen as an explanation as to why their thighs are so much fatter now

>Need it back! Yes, nobody is gone
>I'm just saying and step it, buddy!
>Do it out of turn!
>Don't freak out! Yes, nobody's wrong
>You and I both just have our views
>That's all

>Somebody will make me do crazy shit
>When have I ever forced you to do that?
>Give me my place back and I won't take your special place. Deal?
>The world is not so tight, right?

Sol is based radical libertarian?

hot

She's fucked so many men it's a town's worth of spunk in there.