No game should ever be larger than 40gb

No game should ever be larger than 40gb.

Attached: size does not matter.jpg (2175x1275, 822.34K)

no game should be larger than 10gb or more than $19.99

If a game can't fit on my 4 gig thumb drive, I don't want it

More than 9.99$*

Then you don't get to complain about the games being short or having low quality textures

you don't need more than this in the first place

Attached: file.png (944x526, 625.39K)

*$.01

I remember I used to think GTASA was only 600mb because I always played this version I got from megaupload that was this size. I'm still surprised they managed to cut a 4.5GB game down to this.

I think gta sa had minimal install and full install

THIS. And 2GB of VRAM is more than enough.

What did they do to reduce the filesize besides get rid of audio? The gta3.img file which holds all of SA's models and textures is 900 MB

I must just be remembering wrong, but I swear it was around 600mb. I really only remember the radio missing. The minimal install is still over 3GB I think.

Games could literally last for hours on an 650MB CD.
or 64MB

Attached: N64-Game-Cartridge.jpg (3860x2320, 3.32M)

hitmonkeybros...

nevermind. the minimal install was just that the audio plays from disc. wouldn't have had that big change in size.
well you can always compress the installation files. but the installed size is same. unless there's been stuff cut from the release. like another languages etc.
some old repacks actually did shit like if there were videos, they might have removed those or just re-encoded it for smaller size. stuff like that

aoe2 45GB How, what's taking up all the space

He downloaded the ultra-HD graphics

they managed to reduce bloat for the third game

You mean content?

The enchanted hd graphixxx are like 20 gb or some shit if i remember right

One of the best games of all times takes no more than 4 gigs of space, granted the textures don't hold up that much, but still...

My cutoff is 30 gigs, a game any bigger better be GOTY for the next 5 fucking years.

Attached: Capture.png (363x481, 15.17K)