Cute girl swearing

>cute girl swearing
Name anything more repulsive

Attached: Screenshot .png (1939x1125, 3.15M)

cute girl getting blacked

Which she also does

Your life

censorship and open relationships

you can fix eunie's character by going to the options and toggling japanese audio

>Name anything more repulsive
Cute girl being turned into a concubine

Polygamy

Xeno threads are the only ones I ever see most anons defend and/or adore the dubwork, don’t really mind but I’ve always wondered why it’s an exception
>inb4 Devil May Cry/non-Sekiro Fromsoft/Dragon’s Dogma
All have English language audio as the intended experience domestically as well as overseas, DMC games didn’t even have Japanese audio until 4:SE

cute girl talking about sexual experiences

Attached: 1630858004213.png (640x863, 207.64K)

>Name anything more repulsive
subhuman faggots who play with english dub

You.

Because people enjoy the dub?

Do you understand Japanese? No? You still read the subtitles? Then you fixed nothing, and are just an unironic weeb.

It's just better than hearing the same 4 American VAs in everything.

Is she really blacked when the dude in question is a bottom or service top at the very most?

Cute and sexy girl swearing and she has a dick too.

cringe

you only see people defending the dub to make fun of weebs that constantly seethe over the memes that spawned from it, like Shulk's "I'M REALLY FEELING IT", or more recently any of Eunie's voicelines
imagine if everytime someone made a thread about one of Elden Ring's voicelines like those "THE LOATHSOME DUNG EATER" threads that were spammed daily back when the game released, it was filled with weebs seething over people playing and having fun with the dub, that's what happens in xeno threads

Attached: 1660368518368053.jpg (2560x1440, 717.72K)

the first game has a novel dub that made the game more palatable to the wii generation. sequel doubled down on the dub by including outlandish regional accents like giving one of the main characters an annoying welsh accent. by the third entry the dub had become iconic and people who play the western release with japanese audio are a small minority. I dont mind people enjoying the dub but it's slightly annoying that lot of the characters into series are reduced into memes based on a foreign dub like "OI REX SHAG ME MINGE" when its completely misrepresenting how they are in japanese.

where's the artifact spammer when you need him

Bird feathers are waterproof

Yes. Obnoxious subfaggots are.
>I dont mind people enjoying the dub but it's slightly annoying that lot of the characters into series are reduced into memes based on a foreign dub like "OI REX SHAG ME MINGE" when its completely misrepresenting how they are in japanese.
Case in point. If the point you're trying to make has any weight, you shouldn't need to exaggerate this much.

(me)
That greentext was meant for you

Can't get blacked if you can't also get topped. Taion is getting bleached.

how is that an exaggeration? i dare you to make a xc2 thread with nia in opening picture and see how many posts it takes for someone to mention minge.

The fanbase sucks. Shocker. That's not on the dub.