Fucking BASED

Fucking BASED.

SJW libcuck maskies BTFO.

Attached: Screenshot_20220813-130656_Twitter.jpg (1440x2316, 1.04M)

literally who?

biggest CoD streamer

I don't speak Amerinigger someone translate please

It's actually mindblowing to me that people actually petitioned to have STRICTER requirements at an event in 2022.

Streamer celebs don't go outside much so everyone got the coof from Amsterdam.

I was watching some streamer the other day and they were legitimately petitioning for it
>we need masks and vaccine requirements because immuno-compromised people are scared to come!!
wtf, how are they ever going to go to events again? why was this never an issue before covid?

>shit be bussin yo fr fr i swear no cap man fr fr

>CDC finally pulls back covid restrictions becayse they are being outted as a wing of the radical democrat party
>Retards still refuse to let go of the covid boogyman 2 and a half years later

Why do people want to keep wearing mask and keep forcing the jab?

It was an "issue" before they just weren't mindbroken cucks from covid yet. "Pax Pox" was usually a thing because gamers have weak immune systems and gathering somewhere will literally make them sick for weeks.

Does anyone care about COVID anymore? I live in Florida and no one really cared to begin with here so my experience is different.

It gave weak people power to tell other people what to do and they can hide their unfortunate faces with a mask

Only sheeple. Not even the faggot politicians like AOC or the Michigan governor believe the shit they spout about covid. Its strictly to control the mind of the masses.

>mfw swiping through dating apps and seeing these retards post like 3 selfies of themselves wearing a madk and not a single non masked shot

Attached: 1660374625649870.jpg (455x534, 55.66K)

When the news comes out that the vax is bad I could see the vast majority of vaxxers taking their own life rather than “hunt down those responsible” like some people think. These are the most passive people on earth and will simply die if the local news tells them to. The vax is even proof of that.

>because immuno-compromised people are scared to come
Just fucking get medical grade mask then. Not the chinese shit. The ones that doctors use when entering sick patient rooms and don't get infected.

Trannies love face masks because it allows them to hide their man jaw and five o' clock shadow.

the same people who obtain monkeypox from fucking hundreds in an orgy unprotected too

looks like the vaccine doesn't protect them lmao

Those are not meant to be worn for long periods of time since they bring their own health risks. Retards still do it anyway.

Who is that guy?

How do people still not know that the mask and the vaccine do NOT prevent you from getting it?

>CoD
People still play that?

they simply don't get it.

They know, it's all performative.