>2023
>GTA V is almost 10 years old
>Skyrim almost 12.
>People born in 2007 are 16 now.

Attached: EsZKVdRUUAM0IYO.jpg (545x362, 29.57K)

Pointless reddit thread

And?

>le numbers

I was born in 2004 and am not underaged

Attached: F973646C-6AAD-4C9D-AC94-B3D78A789D32.jpg (1080x1080, 186.9K)

Maybe you should kill yourself.

>People born in 2007 are 16 now.
>I was born in 2004 and am not underaged

feels wierd man I was gaming hard in 2007 and someone was just getting born'd

I wonder what happens after death I'm old as fuck

i was born in 1998 and i feel the same as you. i was playing halo 3 and modern warfare in 2007.
even stranger is the fact that these fags born in 2004 and 2007 are technically the same generation as me. but they might as well be aliens with their gay ass perms and tiktok obsessions

Nothing. It's a black void of nothingness, You no longer think, need, or want for anything.

die iphone poster

That's kind of bad, I wish there was a second life but without this body like you can teleport to places and stuff be a ghost

There is zero evidence there is anything after death.

what about people with Near-Death Experience? They died for few minutes/hours and came back

Unrelated, but if I've been here for 12 years, do I count as an oldfag yet?

Ok?

What if i want some fries.

I remember when we used to joke about people being born after 2000 being able to eventually post here.

Attached: 1553985093482.jpg (400x445, 98.99K)

They say you live after death, heck they say you are more alive than right now

they never come back actually saying they seen god
only that they seen a light which means nothing because that's literally just natural

Yes you are. Anyone born after 2000 is underage and always will be. Even when you're 50 you'll still be underage.

People born after 1995 will always be children to me

>People born in 2007 are 16 IN 2023
WTF
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I'M FUCKING DYING FASTER AND FASTER
HEEEEEEEEEEELP

Attached: 1562605077647.png (498x673, 206.46K)

You can't control age, why be sad about it?
In 10 yrs Pessimistic zoomers will feel that way to .

Anyone else getting that feel
>is that it?
as time passes?

like 10 years ago I was 18, now I'm 28 and wtf nothing really spectacular happend in my life, is this real life? is this all there is?

You can't die. Quantum immortality makes it impossible. No matter how old or infirm you get or how unlikely it is for to continue living you will still live. The only way to die is to encounter a situation where there is absolutely, 100%, NO possible way for you to continue living, which is impossible. There will always be a tiny sliver of a chance and from your perspective you will always hit that chance.

Hey look at the bright side, you won't need anything as you wont exist. none existence as bad as it is from our perspective is actually very freeing.

What if when you die all sensory input ends but your consciousness remains, just alone with your thoughts for eternity in a void of nothingness? The isolation eventually drives you mad but there's no escape and all around us right now are the disembodied consciousnesses of trillions of the dead, all screaming in ceaseless insane terror?

Attached: 1388725334095.png (768x586, 33.97K)

did you already go there? i wish you were right but resurrection seems more plausible, given the size of space and time and god knows how many universes.

>god knows how many universes
Multiverse theory is not even close to proven yet.

This. Humans know to little about death to actually say what there is after that.

No, because consciousness does not exist without a body.

Prove it

I believe that once you die you gone back in some way. It brings me comfort about death. Worst that happens is I’m wrong but it doesn’t matter anyway since I’ll be non existent anyway

i think so. if ive been here for a year am i still a newfag?

Resurrection is a meme
You die and turn into dust which said dust turn into more earth which makes room for even more life

Come* I need to check my shit before I send it

While correct, if you know almost nothing about something it's best to not take wild guesses and make assumptions about what you do know. What we do know is that when you die there appears to be nothing more for you.

You need food and water for brain to think and work, brain = consciousness, dead brain = dead consciousness.

>brain = consciousness
Prove it

> It brings me comfort about death
it doesn't do that for me. i can accept death but living indefinitely in whatever forms are thrown at me is terrifying