So did RTX stop being a lame gimmick used to jack up the prices of graphics cards yet?

So did RTX stop being a lame gimmick used to jack up the prices of graphics cards yet?

Attached: rtx nagatoro.jpg (1000x1000, 129.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6581849
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Niggertoro

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6581849

what is it supposed to be censoring? even with light google-fu there doesn't seem to be a pulled-aside or futa alt.

>"wabba dabba dabba wabba" yet?

Played the enhanced edition of Metro Exodus and it made a huge difference.
Depends on implementation I guess, not many devs bother redoing all the lighting for RTX (which is mandatory for it to look good), they just slap a couple of effects from it ontop to get the label and that's it.

Attached: MetroExodus 2022-01-03 02-11-50.jpg (2560x1440, 1.08M)

dilate

Attached: tranny seething about tomboys.jpg (1158x751, 71.17K)

FUCKING CHRIIIIIIIST WHY IS NAGATORO SO FUCKING SEXY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

I wish i could get a Nagatoro gf...

Half Life Alyx looks pretty good without it, but I can't play a game where I have to role play as a girl.

are you retarded?

me too

Attached: 1650344113435.jpg (1000x1221, 257.17K)

I'm not sure why Spiderman, a Sony Game, is the first game I've seen that really uses the raytracing to look good.
It's been a meme for me up to this point but this game looks gorgeous.

Attached: snoytracing309010900k.webm (1280x720, 1.56M)

Nope.
Nshitia evangelicals will tell you it's worth cutting your frame rate in half for slightly better reflections and bedrock edition Minecraft though.

nigger checked

Attached: 502.jpg (600x846, 45.93K)

Why does he walk like that?

The pussy bump

But... he posted the link, there is no pussy bump

It clearly bulges out slightly

ass cancer

It's a tech only AAA studios can take advantage of and most of those studios are looking to make development less costly and cut as much corners as possible.

think of the children!

The quads speak and I answer.

Attached: 1643796178047.png (1118x720, 789.35K)

Pretty sure everything but the crotch is the most explicit thing in the image.

The issue isn't so much the pussy. There isn't even cameltoe... which means it's almost certainly Japanese in origin because their censorship regarding pussies and nipples is weird. The issue is more her ass being visible under her legs.

clearly you've never played minecraft raytracing