Did Heather deserve any of the things that happened to her?

Did Heather deserve any of the things that happened to her?

Attached: 22779e5af43ac5ade601899bbcb7aa42.jpg (500x560, 73.62K)

I think Silent hill 2 was the best
The Room is a cool gimmick I wish more games copied

Attached: Silent hill 2.jpg (768x576, 48.44K)

She literally murders innocent people and is batshit cray cray.

she deserved a better game with a good story

They did burn her alive in a past life, plus they are part of cult. Hardly any innocents there.

>Lyrics in the UFO ending song mention how after the events of SH3 Heather married some guy and got pregnant
>She got divorced afterward and is forced to take care of two kids on her own
>Song specifically mentions how she's a very young mother implying that she got married and pregnant at the age of 17 few months after the game

Attached: 2012-07-26 144921-2.png (850x1022, 654.82K)

SH4 had a cool premise but the actual execution was rather poor, kinda wish it was a spinoff that didn't need to be tied to the mythos and could be its own series.

Attached: latest.jpg (798x365, 54.6K)

She deserves my cock going into her mouth.

Does anyone 'deserve' bad things that happen to them? What a stupid question.

2 is overrated

Attached: heather_fortnite.webm (1280x720, 843.05K)

Takayoshi Sato which was actually the one who wrote the plot and themes of SH2 based of C&P (Owaku just wrote some dialogue and scenarios) had also written a plot & themes for SH3 but it got canned due to him having disagreements with Konami. I wonder what would've been about -- based on another russian author plus lynchian influences maybe? I doubt it would've fleshed out the Order's mythos like SH3 ended up doing

Attached: Sato.jpg (250x204, 10.69K)

>>Song specifically mentions how she's a very young mother implying 17yo
nope

That apartment still haunts me today fuck

It's weird that harry and james are so everyman and heather is basically Duke Nukem with how little silent hill world bothers her

They should have gone further with the tentacle bad end.

isn't Heather the only one that gets freaked out by the fact that there are monsters out there? James barely flinches after clubbing one to death

Everyone please say something nice about Heather's boyfriend

Attached: Silent Hill Revelation 1657417783502.jpg (1583x835, 265.32K)

>kinda wish it was a spinoff that didn't need to be tied to the mythos
Why? The mythos only gave Walter a means to an end, the rest has no impact whatsoever eg james' dad, robbie the rabbit, etc. It's not like it trapped the vidya's creativity seeing as the whole SH concept is amorphous af

the shit she says when you look at items is so sarcastic and dismissive. and the aggression towards Leonard and Claudia

>During development all the male members of Team Silent wanted Heather to dress really conservatively, mature, and wear pants
>All the female members wanted her to look a lot more girly, young, cute, and dress in much more revealing and sexy outfits showing her legs and such
>Female members won and made official renders like pic related to promote the game and this idea even more

Based Japanese women. Take me back.

Attached: 0927836432-3.png (1422x1024, 2.24M)

>James barely flinches after clubbing one to death
james is freaked out but keeps composure as a 29yo does, plus he's a messed up individual. heather is practically an avg teen (outside of being able to birth a god ofc) and quickly starts standing up to the monsters as if they barely were nuisances. Sadly, Vicent's line went nowhere -- that couldve given it the impact it was missing

well according to Any Forums women are whores and deserve everything they had coming.