"Why yes, I AM a kissless permavirgin with no friends. How could you tell?"

>"Why yes, I AM a kissless permavirgin with no friends. How could you tell?"

Attached: tryhard.jpg (1061x1598, 617.31K)

You play Waluigi and unironically pick Mushroom Gorge.

Imagine using meta in a kids game. Actually pathetic

Funky Kong and Flame Runner at least looked cool
MK8 fags love to rag on Funky Bike Wii but their game is just as unbalanced

I wonder if there's just some poor dude out there that just liked the waluigi wiggler combo because he thought it was fun before it was a well known meta, and now he's just pissed because he has to either keep playing it knowing everyone thinks he's another meta slave, or make himself play something else

I sympathize

for me it's Scooty Wario

>Hating on Wigger Wednesday

That’s how my brother is with the swerve star in Kirby air ride.

Why do Nintendo refuse to patch a game that they are actively updating and has sold over 40,000,000 copies?

An indie game that sells 100,000 copies would even do balance updates.

this isn't a balance thing, the waluigi wiggler isn't the only min-maxed combo, people just love to copy what others do
this is a community issue

made for rosalina

Attached: chan_reddit.png (1730x1044, 607.44K)

>MK8 fags love to rag on Funky Bike Wii but their game is just as unbalanced
Wii is more broken but also more fun, 8 is at a shitty middle ground where they tried balancing it and removed so much whacky fun but left just enough oversights to still drag the experience down

Attached: 648px-Un-Funky_Kong_Version_2_Standard_Bike.jpg (648x599, 73.34K)

Mario Kart 8 has no meta aside from snaking and holding items after 100 hours you master every track. I haven't played the game in years and can mentally go through all of the courses

wigger wednesday moment

>Twitter

Attached: birdo blue.png (1724x2604, 2.53M)

It feels good to play and Nintendo decided they didn't want to give us any more skill-based or actually competitive racers like f-zero so wiggling on 200cc is the best I have.

I've had this issue with MK7 where I just loved the monster tires for being fuck huge but they were completely gutted in 8 to the point that you're handicapping yourself with them

>Why does it Nintendo update a game that was always a cheap cash grab with minimal effort put into it
Oh they updated it all right. Your 5-year-old port of a 8-year-old game is getting tracks from a mobile game with no upgrades to visual fidelity. You're welcome.

No kidding. I remember when mario kart wii was still online.
Once you start getting into the higher ranked online races, all you saw was nothing but Funky Kongs on bikes.

Imagine roster fagging over fucking Mario kart. Yeah you can use Biddy buggy which is just as good as the wiggler bike but if you use it you're a tranny. It's like people who use Daisy mach bike and Wii.

Because it will fuck up all the world records.

If Waluigi Wiggler is meta why do I always beat them?

Speed tranny world records? Who gives a fuck?

Yeah it was ridiculously Funky infested but I just thought the core mechanics and physics were so much more fun. Bumping others around was fun and they toned it down hard afterwards.

Because Mario kart is more determined by your actual skill and item RNG than your kart. People who cry about meta fags in a kart racing game for man children are pathetic.

nintendo

And?
Also you can easily fix that with a new category as per usual

A tragic fate indeed but I think they can at least be fun on some 200cc builds

Attached: 200cc.webm (960x540, 2.96M)

Well you post on Any Forums

is there really sweat in fucking mario kart, lmaoooo