Meleesisters... Is our game dead??

Meleesisters... Is our game dead??

Attached: Screenshot_20220813-120607.png (1080x1555, 902.04K)

What will top melee players do when the game runs its course?

he's gonna troon out soon, isn't he?

>gets called the GOAT melee player
>cries when placed low on some ranking
This is an oxymoron, why would you care so much? You perform shit and get drunk and shit talk and that's all you do and you cry when you're placed lower than your prime?
What a faggot, Hchads stay winning

Good, fuck mango, piss ass crybaby

Imagine basing your entire life and persona around some buggy fucking game from 20 years ago where you actively need to ban characters still and bitch about stuff like port priority.
People that play smash competitively are the biggest losers I know of. I have no respect for them as people.

current-age melee sucks

Didn't Mang0 stop taking melee seriously (as he should have) years ago when his twitch stream started to pop off? Everybody knows you lose money by going to big tournaments, a lot of the time even if a top player wins they almost dont make any money vs the time and potential revenue loss if they just kept doing something else. Why would he be so surprised he's dropped off, all the gods except Hbox have fallen off.

>play competitive smash downtown weekly with cool bros that don’t stink and a couple cute chicks
We have a good time you shouldn’t generalize based on a turd like mango

It was a meme, he is there. He was fucking with terminally online retards like yourselves.

fake news

Attached: aaaa.png (618x179, 18.07K)

Mango is a degenerate alcoholic manbaby... but he actually ended up going to Smash Con (just saw him play)... probably because of everyone shitting on him

Good. I fucking hate that idiot.

Look, I don't think Mang0 did the right thing here, but to his credit Plup has gone to no events, LLod has gone to no events, Leffen has gone to no events, and they all got ranked in top 10.

Sure Mang0 had more stinkers than them, but he's also had good placements too. The problem with this stupid fucking ranking system is that it literally rewards people for not playing. You can go to the biggest event of the year, get 1st place, and then go to literally nothing else and still probably be ranked in the top 10 just because you won that 1 event and that's fucking stupid. It disincentivizes playing the game. Mang0 expressed his opinion about this exact issue. Mang0 should be placed higher because while he definitely had a few lower results, he could have just not went to those tournaments, not gotten those results, and would have placed 4th instead of Leffen. But he's getting ranked lower because he put himself out there and ended up bustering out a few tournies.

And how old are those chicks?

Mango hasn't been anything more than a variety twitch streamer for years now.

Attached: Adam__Armada__Lindgreen.jpg (500x500, 48.6K)

This article is actually just wrong
This nigga showed up to Smashcon and wondered why he was DQ'd
The organizers DQ'd him because he cried on twitter that he wasn't going to go

Well chicks are baby chickens, so you do the math

APEX 2015 was peak melee and we will never get to go back

Attached: 1659038792837142.jpg (512x512, 36.77K)

For me it's 2016-2018

REMEMBER THE MANGOES ARTHUR

And this is further backed up by Cody's placing. Cody should be #1 for this PGR. Objectively he is #1. He has wins over Zain, he has better major results than Zain, and overall he's just been better. Even though I hate him, I can still see him objectively beating out Zain.

The reason why he's dragged down to #2? It's because he entered more tournaments than Zain and he had a really bad performance at one of them. That's it. Literally getting punished for playing more.

>screencrap thread
>e-retards thread
kys

Mango went to 4 events, while plup llod and leffen went to 3.

I don't follow melee, are there any prominent young (25 and under) players?

Zain just jobbed 0-2 to a rando Peach before even getting to top 64, so I'm inclined to believe you. However I Be Dicking Wounds is cringe so mpgr is actually based

There's no character bans in melee you retard