When is the best times for games and why is it the 00s?

When is the best times for games and why is it the 00s?

Attached: 62ea00f727bba.jpg (2583x1760, 1.01M)

No.

Because of Halo 2. That's literally it.

because there was 4 consoles and actual good pc games coming out

Such a short skirt and sitting on the floor. Those lucky guys get to see her panties every day.

The episode of this where they play the dating sim is why I only play eroge now.

Because PS2 was the ultimate scrimblo bimblo machine. It even played scrimblo bimblo from ps1 in addition to the scrimblo bimblo from ps2, of which there was many franchises and sequels. I also just really like saying scrimblo bimblo.

AWOOGA

Attached: sexo.jpg (551x456, 90.42K)

>Japanese anime
>Japanese characters (not background ones of course) actually have black hair and brown eyes

Why is this so rare these days?

Whenever you were young

Gaming was great from the late 80's till around the mid-00's and then started to go downhill. I dunno, maybe the recession in '06 had something to do with it (making pubs more risk-averse), plus the slow death of arcades and the homogenization of the pc and console markets just making everything feel the same.

To appeal to blue haired trannies in the west.

I still don't get the final episode bros.
What was the deal with Sato trying to jump off the cliff? Was he trying to prove some kind of point to Misaki or was he just in the midst of some kind of delusion?

he wanted to kill himself
life told him to go back to the wagie cage with zero hot crazy teenage pussy (real women are disgusting so good on sato)

>peak of competition amongst different companies
>no microtransactions
>no DLC but instead you get soulful expansion packs that offer a chunk of content for good value
>way more innovation than today in areas other than visuals
>extremely healthy variety of different kinds of games coming out, and often
>many classics released every year, lucky if you get one a year now
>pre-smartphone/social media internet so there was a bigger barrier to entry so you were playing with at least semi educated people online most of the time
>no data mining so releases were genuinely a big surprise and exploring/mastering a game was more satisfying with less shortcuts in place
>Flash games instead of paid mobile phone games made out of pure passion for the platform
>Modding communities in every game thriving and prolonging the lives of games while breathing air into many new different kinds of games, further innovation driven by passionate communities
We're never going back and all of these 'classic' video game projects should show you as much. The current landscape for gaming, especially online, is ass.

>appealing to trannies
Trannies are generally mocked and depicted as creepy and mentally ill in manga and anime. Trannies just don't actually read/watch the shit and are just too stupid to realize it.

Attached: 035b5f36-b12c-4ed4-aae0-d8935cdd4bac.png (720x1024, 331.11K)

The girl being legitimately interested in some plain NEET ruined my immersion in the show. It was funny sometimes but overall not worth another watch. Japs and hollywood are incapable of making a story without forced romance between an everyman and a woman better than him.

>Sato is 38-43, Misaki is 34-39 now, depending on which adaptation you follow from the novel, manga, anime

I wonder what they're doing now...

Attached: 059e879f0775bbcb7310cfc904ffbd89.jpg (1875x1200, 776.62K)

she needed someone really pathetic to make her feel good about herself
same reason some CEOs post in lolcow sites

To make it easier to recognize the characters from each other. And if you give each character a different hair color you don't need to work so hard on giving them an interesting personality.

>The girl being legitimately interested in some plain NEET
The only reason she was interested in him was she lived a miserable. She was abused and her mother killed herself right in front of her. She basically felt like pitiful trash. Sato was a pathetic piece of shit and pretending she gave a shit about reforming him gave her some sense of self worth.

Nice try tranime fag

Attached: soyjak tranime.jpg (1024x897, 108.17K)

Where's my Misaki :c

>Sato
>still neet
>Misaki
>single mother with 4 kids

Nice try revisionist.

Attached: 6p7g99.jpg (594x420, 100.21K)

Realistic

This can't actually be what you took away from the show.

Attached: file.png (551x456, 469.02K)

Shouldn't you be in your containment board? Did /qa/ start purging you guys or something?

Nyamota does draw your waifu fucking black men though

sniff sniff sniff
Ahh delicious pheromones

Is this art canon?

Yes

Thats some hardcore cope.

>NHK was 20 years ago

I almost forgot how old the show is.