In preparation for Forbidden West, I'm currently playing Zero Dawn

What did you think about it?

Attached: IMG_20220812_142726.jpg (2160x3840, 1.49M)

i think Aloy's butthole is pink, hairy, smelly and loose

Projection 101

i wish she projected her pink, hairy, smelly and loose butthole all over my face

It's the most boring game I ever played and ashley burch can't fucking voice act
what a boring piece of shit

The world is beautiful and the robot animals are cool, but the gameplay is the most generic open world shit you can imagine.
Also Aloy is an unlikeable cunt

Make Aloy hot and I buy it full price + ALL the dlc.

POST 'EM

Mediocre: the game

Is she ugly in the first game like the second one? On PC is there mods to make her pretty or naked?

The big robot hunting gameplay is pretty fun in both games, and weapon selection keeps it fresh enough to not overstay its welcome. Both games make you fight way too many humans, which is boring as shit.
First game is pretty okay where story is concerned, you can likely spot the "twist" from miles away, but it's serviceable, and not the worst worldbuilding I've seen. Writing in the second game takes a sharp nosedive pretty much right from the start and only gets worse from there. Maybe the worst written AAA game I've ever played, it is genuine trash and squanders what little interesting bits the first game set up.

Basically, play both as robot hunting simulators and not much else.

>Ashly Burch VO
Pass

dialogue and cutscenes are comically retarded, world is shit and doesn't make sense and i have a very low bar for stuff like that. As long as it's a little believable i can immerse myself for tens of hours but not in this game. Gameplay is also weak. Feels like a chore. Not engaging or fun at all. I played for some time and then i dropped it because i got literally nothing from the game.

Poor of you

i think picking a weapon based on how willing to farm twigs and scrap off dinos you are is shitty and lame and gay and bad. also, ropecaster is too strong

gameplay was pretty fun. world was boring, characters were boring.

This woke shit game can go to hell

how the fuck does she look so much better than she does with that fucking wallace and gromit inspired mug she's got now? why would you purposely regress when you have even more money to work with?

NIPPLES

It's boring and extremely mediocre in most regards in some of them, it's simply bad. The idea of killing METAL robots with spears and arrows is retarded as fuck.

I enjoyed it. Beat it once on PS4 and then beat it again (including the expansion) on PC. Both playthroughs took over 100 hours and I completed the games fully.

she cute i love redhead

>The idea of killing METAL robots with spears and arrows is retarded as fuck
Game mechanics handwave it well enough. Shooting armor plating is worthless, it's about targeting exposed components and joints, or using explosives to remove armor first. This argument never made much sense to me.

I don't think many people have played it.