Play her game

Play her game.

Attached: 2295347_0.jpg (540x309, 14.71K)

>her

Why? It's not like a I get a footjob from her in the end.

already did
10/10 game

i did, it was fun. The Ashtray Maze is one of the more inspired levels in gaming ive played recently. Though, i wish the Panopticon was better designed.

Not a single fucking thread on Any Forums without chuds beinging up transwomen.

Is it really that good?

Control her orgasms

Attached: control.jpg (734x750, 21.11K)

It's basically a 3D Metroidvania set in the SCP.
>get a magical psychic gun that transforms into a bunch of other guns
>traverse a strange sentient building filled with other mysterious reality-warping objects, unlocking new abilities and gun transformations(basically turning your starting pistol into a rifle or a shotgun) in order to reach new areas and expand your combat repertoire
>fight off possessed employees and evil sound monsters and shit
>go on side quests

Nothing about it is revolutionary but it does everything well enough and doesn't get overindulgent or headass about itself.

Attached: Emily2.jpg (1800x900, 95.21K)

It's mediocre. Like it's not fantastic, but as usual it doesn't deserve the one-sided hate it gets from Any Forums. The worst problem about it is the never-ending dialog from the protagonist, she never shuts the fuck up, and the dialog scenes go on for too long.

what's his problem?

i did

first half of the game was great
2nd and the dlc was just obnoxvious

Kill yourself, troon.

The game had a really cool atmosphere, setting and opening, but it got too bogged down in repetitive radiant quests and back-tracking. If it was more linear and straight-forward it would have been excellent.

Kinoest thing was finding the max payne and alan wake easter eggs

any coomer mods yet?

Make me, closet homo chud.

Attached: 1613854418628.jpg (800x600, 60.26K)

for real
the whole time i played it i kept staring at her butt and imagining her taking it doggystyle lol

If you like creepy, interdimensional horror themes and fighting & flying telekinetically through mostly-destructible corporate and industrial environments, you'll have a blast. It was the most fun for free that I had when it was the game of the month. Some of the standout levels for me were the Ashtray Maze, fighting eisseJ in the mirror dimension, and the Black Rock Quarry missions. The Panopticon had promise, but there was too much backtracking for me, and they didn't really do much with the 'powerful' items that were supposed to be kept there.

Attached: 4cmo4mccp0v41.jpg (1920x1080, 210.36K)

Is there a mod to make her cuter? I don't play games with ugly people in them

fpbp
fuck 52%ers

Your first reaction upon seeing a woman is to think of a man. What does that say about you?

I can't take foids seriously, it's so lame and pretentious

Its not a woman you degenerate

It says you're a tranny